1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrslovett

Oct 7, 2008

1. I sold a R.Beyla head with Soom face-up to Mrs Lovett. Communication was excellent and payment was very prompt. Very friendly :3 Would not hesitate to do business with again! Enjoy your little baby!! :aheartbea

2. mrslovett participated in my leekworld group order. Very friendly to work with and quick payments. Thank you again!

3. Yet another fantastic transaction with mrslovett! Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. ~Positive~
      I purchased a Minimee Genesis head from mrslovett. She's is such a wonderful person to talk to and buy from! Everything went smoothly and she shipped him well packaged. Everything is perfect. Thank you mrslovett! I'm excited to work on him. ^___^

5. Sold some Gumdrops eyes to mrslovett. A friendly, fast, hassle-free sale. Many thanks once again :)

6. I sold some Beyla parts to mrslovett, and she was an ideal buyer. Fast payment and excellent, friendly communication. Thanks for such a nice smooth transaction! :)

7. I sold a wig to mrslovett; she was a fantastic buyer :) Paid quickly, and her communication was friendly and fast. She also let me know the items arrived. Thank you so much for the lovely experience :)

8. mrslovett participated in my Rosenlied GO and I couldn't ask for anything more from a participant! Payments and communication were quick and I was alerted when the package arrived safely ^^
      Thanks so much for your help, I'd love to work with you again~

9. Mrslovett participated in a GO that I ran. Everything was great, communication good and payment promt. Would love to have you join next time ;) Thanks!

10. mrslovette bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

11. i sold mrslovett a bygg body and i didnt notice the scratches, since i didnt have time with the doll and it kept the same condition as when i received it. i sold the doll without this information and she is still being nice to me. thank you.

12. Mrslovett bought 2 limited RL outfits from me ^_^
      With super fast pm and payment
      And let me know asa she got the parcel!
      Excellent transaction!!!

Thank you very much again!!!

13. Yet another fantastic transaction with mrslovett! Definately a A+++ Buyer! ^^P

14. Another great deal with Mrslovett
      Mrslovett bought another RL dress from me ^_^
      Perfect transaction as ever!!
      With super fast payment and pm replied

Thank you very much!!!

15. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

16. mrslovett participated in my Galena split and was a pleasure to deal with. She was prompt with payment and communication, and I would certainly do business with her again.

17. +1 as a buyer, she was friendly and paid quick! - Thanks!!

18. mrslovett commissioned another faceup from me and again was wonderful to work with! She was happy to give me creative freedom which is a faceup artist's dream :)
      Communication & payment was prompt and always friendly~
      Thank you mrslovett!

19. Mrslovett took part in my soom split. Payments were made on time and communication was pleasant and timely!
      A+++ split member!

20. mrslovett purchased some YoSD clothes from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Prompt payment and good communication throughout. Thank you so much! :clover