1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrsmarks

Dec 25, 2007

1. I bought a head part from mrsmarks. The transaction was fast and perfect. Thank you so much. :)

2. I bought a BBB Isabella from mrsmarks- She is exactly as described and is beautiful. Great communication and fast shipping- I would definitely buy from again! Thanks!

3. I ordered a SD13 Sara head from her.
      Shipping was fast and it arrived safely!! ^_^
      Would gladly buy from again!!~

4. i bought a sweet little B&G tiny doll from mrsmarks, a perfect transaction.... great communication, prompt shipping, a trusted seller.

5. mrsmarks bought a volks rose head from me,she paid super quickly and was very nice to deal with,thanks very much :) :cheer

6. MrsMarks bought a pair of Enchanted dolls eyes from me and all was absolutely perfect with a very fast payment and a nice communication. I thank you so much !!

7. mrsmarks is great to deal with.Super fast payment and good communication.Very nice buyer!

8. I bought a Bobobie March from mrsmarks, and the doll is lovely, thanks!

9. I purchased a B&G head from Mrsmarks.
      She was pleasant and responded to my PM's quickly.
      The doll was well packed and shipped out fast.
      Thanks again :)

10. I bought a Pukisha faceplate from mrsmarks and it arrived safely and very well packaged. Quick shipping, no problems in the transaction and communication was great. Thanks so much!

11. AWESOME Selller *0* Fast shipping! excellent packaging! Great communication Lovely lovely lovely!

12. I just had another smooth and easy transaction with mrsmarks. If she is buying from you I'd say you are in luck. She is the perfect buyer for sure :D Thank you so much!

13. I bought a gorgeous B&G doll from MrsMarks and i could not be happier!! very fast shipping and easy to work with

14. This couldn't've gone better!! Contacted mrsmarks about a BBB Weylin head and had it within a week. She was very nice and alerted me to a teeny shipping bump (which I've always appreciated from anyone I'm buying from, double kudos for that), but honestly it came waaaaay faster than I expected, lol. Head was very well packaged and just as described for a great, fair price, and she's very sweet and on the ball. Perfect, five stars, A+ seller!

Thanks so much again!

15. I bought mrsmarks' F-01 head (which I have been madly searching for!) She shipped it right away and let me know when she had sent it out, and it arrived safe and sound. I'd definitely do business with her again. Thank you! :)

16. I bought a Volks Rose head with custom face-up from mrsmarks and the deal went very smooth. She was quick to reply to PMs and always let me know what was going on. The shipping was also very fast! Thank you very much!^^ Let me know if you're selling a Kun one day. ;D

17. I bought a B&G body from mrsmarks and am extremely happy about the whole deal! Price was awesome, she was very pleasant (and quick!!) when replying to PMs--and shipping was very fast! The packaging was perfect and everything...I greatly recommend buying from mrsmarks and would do so again, myself! :)

18. I just purchased a Bobobie Apollo NS 60cm head from mrsmarks and she was very helpful, cooperative, generous and friendly!! She shipped immediately and I received the head in just a few days!! WOW!!! Great communication, too!! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! I highly recommend her to all---she's a true asset to DoA!!!!

God bless!

Setsuna

19. I bought a Volks DD4 dolfie dream head from mrsmarks and the transaction couldn't have been better. She had great friendly communication and shipped very quickly. The head was just as stated in the sales thread, in perfect condition. Thank you again!

20. I bought a SD Normal Yellow Doll Family body from mrsmarks and love it! She shipped quickly and updated me with the tracking number. Excellent communication and definitely would do business with again. Thanks!