1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MuhKuh

Jan 18, 2009

1. I bought Soom Cuprit hooves from MuhKuh, quick postage, A+ seller.

2. Muhkuh commissh me for a Yukata sets and she's very nice and patient with me. :) Payed fast and very communicative. Nice to deal with :D

3. MuhKuh purchased an E-an head from me! Great communication, she paid very promptly, and let me know when the head arrived! Totally recommended!

4. Muhkuh sold me a spirit doll grey limited doll and it was a perfect transaction with great communication and postage. Highly recommended +++

5. I bought mechanical SD arm and once I was able to pay it, it was shipped very fast and was packed very well. I'm really thankful that MuhKuh had so much patience with me since I had very bad real life-issues going on during this deal which made things go slow on my part.
      Very big thank you again and I also recommend!

6. Mukkuh bought a doll from me
      she was very friendly en the payment was done very fast
      thanks again!!

7. Very very recommended!!! :D Great transaction, very good communication

thanks a lot!! ^^

8. I sold a CP Delf EL head on layaway to MuhKuh. The transaction was great: she paid when she said she would, and could finish the layaway sooner than expected. We had very fluent communication and was very friendly to deal with.

I would deffinitely recommend her, and I would deal with her again.

Thank you!

9. She brought my Luts Boy Body. Super quick payment when she said she was going to and was excellent with communication and was happy about the delayed shipping to make sure the body wouldn't get lost during the christmas/ new year's period.

Highly reccomend as a buyer!

10. Sandra bought my Limhwa Human head through layaway and everything went perfect.
      Fast payments, very nice PMs and she let me know when the head arrived.

Highly recommended buyer! Thank you! :whitetruffle

11. MuhKuh bought a Shall default wig from me and everything went perfectly! She was very friendly, paid quickly and she let me know when her item had arrived safely. I'd do business with her again any time ^_^ Thanks MuhKuh!

12. I sold my AS Yan Di to MuhKuh. She paid very quickly and communication was great! She let me know when her doll had arrived safely. Highly recommended!

13. MuhKuh recently bought my Bella Auden, and the transaction was great. I've had some unpleasant experiences with overseas transactions in the past, but she has really changed my mind about that :-)

Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and she was very friendly :-)

Russell

14. I sold my Nephelin Head to MuhKuh, she was quick in her responses and payment, was polite and generally a pleasure to deal with. I would certainly recommend her, and would be happy to deal with her again :)

15. Muhkuh bought a Cass body and outfit/shoes from me. She was great to deal with! Very good communication and fast payment. She let me know when it arrived. Would be happy to deal with again! Thank you!

16. I bought an SD Supia body from Muhkuh with no problems whatsoever. Box and contents arrived well packaged and completely intact (luckily, as the outer box looked like it had been abused by the postal services, lol).
      Super fast shipping. She sent the doll within hours of my final payment!! Arrived within a couple of days!
      Highly recommended :)
      x

17. Muhkuh used my shopping service for an unoa face plate. It was a nice deal with her. A+++

18. Muhkuh had joint my split for clozel hands, she was so friendly ! Fast payement and fast news about avencement^^
      Perfect transaction !

19. The last reply was by Totchi-kun and not Kyo-dess (My friend have forget to logout her) sorry !

20. MuhKuh bought an Iplehouse arvid from me, and the transaction went smoothly. I hope to deal with you again ^^