1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MuhKuh

Jan 18, 2009

1. I sold my Iplehouse Eva to her. She was a real pleasure to chat with and everything from payment to delivery notice went superfast and without any problems. She is a great costumer and I would love to have business with her again. <3

2. I've sold my Goldie wakeup tan to MuhKuh and the transaction couldn't have been better.
      Fast and friendly communication . She asked for a short layaway and respected the layaway time 100% and she let me know when the item arrived. Thanks so much!

3. +1 Positive

#43 AlthoEve, Apr 2, 2013
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    4. very very very friendly buyer!!!
      I will be happy to deal with You again ;)

5. A delighful buyer! Friendly and fast!

6. MuhKuh bought Ryo from me. Payment was extremely fast, and communication was great. A pleasure to deal with. She even went through the trouble of letting me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so much! ^^

7. I sold a fullset doll to definately, and it was a wonderful transaction. Fast payment & great communication, couldn't ask for more! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thank you so much!

8. I sold a Volks SdGr Girl body with Belle limited edition Fullset outfit and wig. Communication was excellent from showing initial interest in my for sale thread, to messaging me to let me know that the items arrived over seas safe and sound. Muhkuh was a fabulous buyer and it was a real pleasure throughout the entire transaction. Thank you so much and enjoy your new addition. :)

9. I bought an EID Iplehouse form Mukkuh, wonderful transaction, the pakage was shipped fast and it was perfectly packed. Sheis very nice, an awesome seller!

10. MuhKuh bought a head from me. The communication vas great and fast, she payed immediately and she's a really nice and friendly person. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you ^^

11. Mukkuh bought a Volks head from me. She had friendly communication and paid very promptly, thanks for the great transaction!

12. I sold My Soseo head to her,Very fast payment and Nice communication. I'm recommend her. ^^

13. I sold a Ryun-R head to MuhKuh, and it was a perfect transaction. She paid quickly, is friendly and understanding in her PMs. She also let me know when she received it. Thank you ^^

14. I bought an Iplehouse Eva from her- she ansers to my WTB-thread and made a big dollwish come true. I only can say: perfect. She gave me 2 free wigs and a pair of eyes. The doll is in absolutely perfect condition and the transaction went out very well. Thank you * * * * *

15. MuhKuh purchased a tan Supia Rosy from me. Communication was great and she paid super fast! Thank you! I hope to deal with her again:)

16. MuhKuh bought dresses from me. The payment was quick, the communication very good. Thank you for great transaction!

:)

17. She purchased an Elfdoll Hazy from me. Prompt payment, awesome communication. I really enjoyed dealing with her and I highly recommend her. Thank you so very much!

18. I sold a switch head has waseon Muhkuh , good communication and fast payment! :)

19. MuhKuh purchased a doll from me, and the transaction went perfectly. The communication was great and friendly, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

20. Muhkuh purchased a doll head from me.
      I couldn't be happier with the transaction. The whole process went smoothly and Muhkuh also let me know when the package arrived.
      Thank you very much for this perfect transaction. I highly recommend!
      Kay