1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MuhKuh

Jan 18, 2009

1. MuhKuh purchased a doll head from me. The transaction was very pleasant and simply perfect, thank you so much! Hope to trade in the future too:) <3

2. I had a great transaction with MuhKuh
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I sold a Sohwa to Mukkuh, and everything was smooth. Fast payment and great communication, couldn't ask for more! She also let me know as soon as she got the head. I'd love to deal with her in future. Thanks a lot!

4. MuhKuh bought a Cerisedolls Ellana from me. Her communication was great, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as Ellana arrived. I'm very happy with the transaction.

5. I sold my soom dia to mukkhu.
      Very good transaction, payment very fast, easily communication.

6. Sold a Minifee Marcia head to MuhKuh, payment was prompt and their communication was great! I would deal with them again anytime! Thanks again MuhKuh! :D

7. Sandra sold me the most gorgeous dresses. They were packed very well and just as described. Communication was excellent with quick shipping. Thank you so much! :)

8. I bought a Lillycat Ellana from MuhKuh and it was a perfect transaction . The doll was very well packed and arrived safely :)Thank you !

9. I bought a Soom Rosette Dahlia from Muhkuh!
      She has a great username, and she is an awesome person - Really great to talk to <3
      She was very patient with me, send the doll fast and was packed very very secure!
      10/10 - would deal with again!

10. I bought Hakurin head from MuhKuh and it was smooth and pleasent transaction, thank you so much!

11. I bought a Dreaming Doll Misora from her. She was really friendly, answered fast to any questions and send the doll fast and packed the doll very secure. She even gave a cute dress as a gift. Thank you for everything dear MuhKuh :) 10/10 points

12. I purchased a sandy brown Souldoll Yeon-Bee from Muhkuh; the whole process was fantastic! Discussing payment and shipping details with Muhkuh was very easy and Yeon-Bee arrived from Germany to Australia very quickly. She was wrapped very safely in some bubble wrap inside her original box and the seller was so kind as to include an extra wig for her! All in all, a wonderful transaction.
      Thank you again!! :aheartbea

13. MuhKuh purchased a Unoa Lusis/Sist from me and she was a wonderful buyer. Very polite and friendly in messages, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the doll had arrived. A fantastic transaction and I would not hesitate to sell to MuhKuh again.

Thank you so much :)

14. I had a layaway for a Volks SDGr Creamy Mami with MuhKuh over the last few months, and I could not ask for a smoother transaction. MuhKuh is super sweet and polite, always quick to respond to messages, and shipped Mami out promptly and incredibly well-packaged. I would absolutely buy from MuhKuh in future should the opportunity present itself. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to get my grail doll!!! ♥

15. I bought the Granado Andrew head from her. MuhKuh is a very nice and friendly seller, the head was shipped very fast. The head was very securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I'd love to do business with her again!

16. I bought a Hahwa head from MuhKuh and everything was perfect. Communication was great, she sent the head very fast and it was very well packaged.
      Thank you so much for all! :D

17. I bought a MNF Mirwen from MuhKUH.
      Mirwen arrives very safe and fast. The communication was very great and friendly.

All was perfekt and nice =)

Thank you very much ^^

18. I bought a Souldoll Arina from MuhKuh. Communication was perfect and shipping on time! I would definitely buy from them again

19. I bought a MNF Liria from MuhKuh. The shipping was very fast and the doll very well packed. Also, everything was as described. I would buy from her again with no hesitation !

20. I bought a Fairyland foll from MuhKuh and everything was perfect.
      Communication was great and friendly and the doll was shipped quickly and very well packed.
      I would definitely buy from her again :)
      Thank you!