1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MuhKuh

Jan 18, 2009

1. I bought a Youpladolls Ziya from MuhKuh. She was incredibly nice, excellent with communication, posted quickly and everything was very well packaged. Perfect transaction! I highly recommend MukKuh!! :)

2. I bought from MuhKuh Dust of Dolls Arie. Everything went smooth and perfect, I recieved her SUPER fast. Everything in the doll was same as stated! Thank you very much.

3. I bought a Rosen Garden Hana from MuhKuh a week ago and it arrived already! MuhKuh is a very sweet and reliable person. The doll was shipped quickly, well packed and arrived with everything that was stated in the sale. But MuhKuh even offered me some things so I could dress my little Hana, it was so kind and made me very happy. I totally recommend MuhKuh to everyone! :)
      I wish you all the best :D

4. I bought a minifee Sia from MuhKuh, transaction was perfect. The doll was very well packaged and arrived safely. Thank you very much!

5. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      I replied to Mukkuh's WTS post for a Dust of Dolls Krot Helo. They was also selling another Krot and I asked if it was possible if they could switch their wigs and they were very accommodating by switching the wigs for me as well as letting me choose two dresses for Helo out of the four. I had to do a 3 month layaway and although I was a couple weeks early they were able to ship her right away. She was packed well with foam and the package was protected with shredded paper. All in all it was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely purchase from them again!​
      Item as described ★★★★★
      Communication ★★★★★
      Shipping time ★★★★★
      Shipping & handling ★★★★★

6. Purchased a bimong head overseas and everything went perfectly. I highly recommend Mukkuh super A+++☆☆☆

7. I bought an Elfdoll Hazy from MuhKuh and am very happy with my purchase. The doll was exactly as described and she was packed good and safe. Very nice person to deal with. Highly recommended!

8. I bought a wonderful Merrow from MuhKuh and it was a very good transaction !
      Thank you so much, I recommend ++++++++++

9. I purchased a Dollstown 17 years girl body from @MuhKuh. The body is so beautiful and graceful!

She replied the same day to my inquiries, and sent the package out quickly! The was body carefully packaged strung, which each limb individually wrapped with bubble wrap.

I would definitely buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone interested in her items for sale!

Terrific transaction and fantastic seller! Thank you so much!

10. I bought a Black Cherry Dolls Xiao Yo from MuhKuh and communication from them was quick and easy. The head arrived quickly and safely and I would absolutely recommend any future transactions with them!

11. I purchased a Dollshe Amanda from MuhKuh. Transaction went very well. The doll was shipped soon after payment, well packaged, and communication was excellent. I highly recommend her!

12. I bought a Volks SDGr Ryo Narasaki from MuhKuh. She is one of the best sellers I've ever dealt with. The communication was perfect. She was always keeping contact with me and never letting me be worried about the transaction. Even though our transaction had some obstacles, she can handle it calmly and with understanding. I'll be more than happy to deal with her again. Very recommended!

13. I purchased a Volks Kazuya Kujo head from MuhKuh and it was such a pleasant transaction!
      Perfect communication, very patient and helpful.
      Head was well packed and arrived in pristine condition. The resin looks like it hasn't yellowed at all.

Highly recommended! :D

14. I bought a Mnf-head from her and the transaction was just perfect.Fast shipping,well packed and good condition.

Would buy again from her.

15. I bought a soom rosette fir doll and an elfdoll dami head from Muhkuh and everything went great. Good communication, packed well, and they got it in the mail fast. Wonderful transaction. RECOMMENDED

16. Bought a Soom Breccia Moon Wish head from Muhkuh recently. She shipped it out the next day and provided a tracking number. The head arrived safely and securely packed. Highly recommended this seller and would buy again from her. :3nodding:

17. I bought a DIM head from MuhKuh and I'm very happy with my purchase :)
      It was packed safely and was shipped quickly. Communication was very easy and friendly.
      It was another perfect transaction with this seller that I would highly recommend.
      Thank you! :)

18. I purchased three Venecja outfits from @MuhKuh. She communicated quickly and shipped them fast and safely.
      I would definitely recommend her and would buy from her again!

19. I bought Fairyland Halloween wings from Mukkuh ; nice communication and very fast shipping, everything was perfect. Thank you !

20. I bought a DIM body from. The whole experience was wonderful! She was fast to respond to messages, shipped quickly, packed the doll perfectly, and was absolutely great when the parcel was delayed in Germany to call the postal service and get the package to move again. What a delightful lovely person! I'll buy from you again any time. Thank you!