1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MuhKuh

Jan 18, 2009

1. I bought Popovy shoes from Mukkuh. Communication was great and the shoes were shipped super fast they were packed well and in excellent condition. No complaints at all and I will definitely buy from this seller again in the future. Thanks ❤️

2. I bought a Minifee Rheia head from MuhKuh and it was a good transaction. Great friendly communication, fast shipping and very well packaged. Thank you! :)

3. I bought some Ursi Sarna shoes, excellent transaction very satisfied, thanks a lot!

4. I bought a Feadoll Mimü Aries from MuhKuh. Communication was great, the doll was shipped quickly and very well packed. He is super adorable. I am very happy with MuhKuh and would gadly do business with her again.

5. Hello i bought another item from this darling again ^^ Rendia antlers wings and shoes :} very happy with transaction and well packing and fast delivery ^^ Thank you very much darling !

6. Wonderful transaction and seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication and really fast shipping following my payment. Thank you so much MuhKuh!

7. Bought a doll from MuhKuh. The communication was sublime! Very friendly. Transaction went smoothly and the items where exactly as described. If the situation appears, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again! Thank you so much.

8. I purchased the three Venecja outfits from MuhKuh and planned on waiting a long time for them to be delivered. They arrived in less than two weeks! The outfits are so cute, clean, barely used if at all, and with the detail Venecja is famous for. I would be happy to do business with MuhKuh anytime. Thank you very, very much! Very nice prompt person!

9. I bought a Supia Ariel from her last week. She's been very friendly and responsive, and shipped promptly, telling me the tracking number that same day. Doll arrived today in great condition with even the box undamaged. Very happy :)

10. I bought a Dust of Dolls Neze from MuhKuh. She was super friendly and great to buy from, the doll was shipped quickly and well packaged! Thanks so much! :)

11. I bought a Nabarro Kalan head from MuhKuh. She was fantastic to buy from. Super friendly, very responsive. The head was packed and shipped well. I would buy from her again. Thanks!

12. Bought a Mayakdoll Nitori from Muhkuh and she was a pleasure to deal with, kept me informed when she was sending her out, and she arrived well packaged and in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

13. I bought a Dollits Miso/Doll Leaves hybrid from MuhKuh. Shipping was quick and the doll is perfect. Highly recommend, thank you!

14. I buyed a Magdalena by Amadiz Beauty from MuhKuh and Im very happy<3

:truffleCommunication is very friendly, and quick. I was not expecting the doll to be shipped the next day, but was very happy they did. Package took some time because of Covid19 (expected and they made sure to let me know about that before shipping just to make sure) but MuhKuh always made sure to contact me with updates, because they didnt want me to worry:arainclou

They put a lot, and i mean A LOT of effort in packaging. So much bubblewrap that kept the doll safe! The box arrived beat up, but because MuhKuh put so much time in packaging, she arrived good as new. Im very happy and grateful that they did all that, it was a relief to see her in perfect condition after seeing the box lol:aangel:

:goldstarThank you so much MuhKuh, highly recommended seller :goldstar

15. Bought her Bimong Narae. Doll arrived well packaged in the original packaging with coas and is in great condition. A great experience with a very friendly seller that responds very fast to messages. 10/10. Highly recommended seller.

16. Bought an amazing msd dress and skirt from this seller. Great service and fast shipping. Thanks sooo much! Even though they sadly weren't the right size for the msd I have atm, they will be the perfect size for the one I'm planning on getting as soon as possible. I love them! Now I only still have to find a nice blouse to accompany the skirt. Best wishes for the new year, and many thanks!

17. I purchased a Mystic Dolls Lysteria from @MuhKuh and it really was a very nice transaction, the only issue was with the wonderful American postal system! She took a little longer to get to me - even taking a scenic route - but she was definitely worth the wait! Thank you @MuhKuh again. I would definitely do business with her again.

18. I bought a NympheasDolls ChouChou from MuhKuh, and she was super patient and kind even though our shipping experience was very rough! The poor thing was shipped in March and only arrived in July (through no fault of either of us - we each tried hard on our end to locate the package), but MuhKuh was kind enough to give me a refund when it looked like ChouChou was lost, and I paid again when ChouChou arrived. Many thanks again to sticking with it, and I am super glad the little one finally made it here!

19. Muhkuh bought my Crobidoll Sinbi from me, and was super sweet and easy to work with. We did a quick layaway, both payments were prompt. She was patient with the shipping times from US to Europe and was very positive despite how lengthy it was. I would absolutely do another transaction with her in the future, this is POSITIVE feedback :)