1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Muisje

Nov 10, 2006

1. Muisje bought a body from me, good communication, was patient and nice to deal with, and paid promptly. Thank you ^^

2. I sold her some eyes. She paid very quickly, was really easy to work with, and kept in communication through the entire process! :)

3. I bought a Saint head from Muisje. It was a very fast transaction and very smooth one, too. Super fast shipping! *___* Thanks!

4. Sold Muisje an option part and she let me know when it arrived as well as a helpful review. :) Highly recommend!

5. I bought a JaimeDoll Rosebay Special Cats ver from Muisje it was a great transaction she was lovely and friendly to deal with...:pcupcake:bcupcake

6. I've bought a Jaime Doll Adonis Vito from Muisje and the transaction was perfect!!
      Very good communication and a wonderful doll, exactely as described.
      She also send some gifts with the doll!:aheartbea
      I highly recommend buying from her!!

7. I recently sold an Asleep Eidolon 1/3 Type A body to Muisje on layaway. She provided excellent communication. paid promptly and informed me once she received her package. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with her and would not hesitate to do so again in the future. Thank you! :)

8. I bought a Zaoll Luv head fromMuisje and it was such a pleasure to deal with her. Communication was prompt and great, and she was very patient and kindly helped me track the package when it was delayed in the mail. I can't recommend her enough. Thank you very much!

9. Muisje just bought a pair of Dollshe eyes from me--it was a wonderful transaction, and Muisje is an outstanding buyer! She paid very quickly, kept up excellent communication, and was nice enough to let me know when the package arrived safely. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again. :)

10. I brought a Little Monica SD head from Muisje , she responds quickly to emails and we planned everything out. However, she quoted me a shipping information but ended up finding out that it was more than the days she quoted me and the head ended up arriving later than expected because of the Volcanic activity in europe.

But she followed up and helped me with tracking and was very nice throughout the transaction. Definitely a good seller.

11. I bought a blank Elfdoll Wu head from Muisje. She was awesome, and even included some free clothes for my boy! :D She shipped him promptly, and he arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition -- he even came with a face guard and a head stand. :) I'd love to do business with her again anytime! Thank you for my dream boy!! :D

12. Very happy repeat customer here! :D I bought her Lee Jun Ki on layaway. She was super-nice, awesome as always, and shipped him promptly when I paid him off, and he arrived in perfect condition. :D Definitely would love to do business with her again anytime!

13. Traded my Fer for an Asleep Eidolon girl body, I actually recieved the body earlier than expected and it's in perfect condition! Fantastic trade and I'd definitely deal with Muisje again!
      Just hope the Fer arrives soon ^ ^

14. I bought a doll head from Muisje, she is a superb seller. Had excellent communication at all points of the transaction and shipped incredibly fast after I paid. In the package was a cute little note to sweeten the whole experience.

Thank you for a smooth transaction. I would love to trade with you any time.

15. Muisje was the person chosen to send me a gift in the Zaoll Holiday Swap.

Her half of the swap was above and beyond what I expected. Everything was shipped well-packed, the items were chosen with care, and I couldn't have been happier.

Thank you again, Muisje!
      (I would have left you feedback earlier, but I had to double-check that it was within the rules!)

16. Muisje was my zaoll valentines partner and all the stuff was well made, beautiful to look at and packed secure and nice. Thank you so much

17. Bought a head off of her. Very quick and was a fair haggler. I would completely buy from her again.

18. Muisje ran a Mori Girl swap I participated in. Communications were excellent throughout and she did a wonderful job organizing everything. I would happily take part in another of her hosted swaps anytime. She did a great job and I really appreciated how she worked hard to stay on top of everything!:)

19. I participated in a swap run by Muisje and everything went wonderfully! She did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to sign up for another swap run by her. Excellent, quick communication too.

20. I was in a swap run by Muisje and it all ran very smoothly. I have nothing negative to say about how she conducted everything.