1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Muisje

Nov 10, 2006

1. Muisje held an awesome Mori Girl swap for MSDs. The rules were laid out very clearly and communication was excellent! Everything was very organized and it was a pleasure to be in the swap. I would definitely join another one of Muisje's swaps. Thanks for hosting!

2. Muisje organized the best DoA swap I've ever been part of, in terms of great organization and making expectations very clear in the swap thread. I hope she organizes more. ^ ^

3. Muisje sold me a fixer-upper Breakaway head, and everything went perfectly! Great communication, fast shipping, and very well packaged. I'd be happy to deal with Muisje again anytime. :)

4. I had a great transaction with muisje
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid super quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

5. I bought a dollmore body from Muisje.

The body came with a broken finger, but I figured it wasn't really her fault since she did bubble wrap the hands. The body was also really loose.

But overall, in terms of communication she always replied promptly.
      Shipping was within 3days, which is really fast IMO.

6. For a complete record of your transaction I'd like to add that I offered a refund of $25, equal to the value of a new pair of hands, which Hhisprincess refused.

7. I bought a small piece of Dollheart item from Muisje. Good communication and fast shipping.
      Everything went very well, and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much.:D

8. Traded with Muisje. She was fantastic to work with!

Shipped super fast and the head was well packaged! Very happy! <3

9. I also swapped fukubukuro items with Muisje; she was great to work with! :)

10. I did a trade with Muisje; great communication and items were well packaged.
      I was very happy with our transaction and would definitely deal with her again ~ thanks!!

11. Thanks Muisje, she sold her AE body and hands to me. Very nice communication, the items very good and comes very well packed and as described. Wonderful.Will do business with Muisje again.

12. [h=2] I took part in Muisje`s The international Mori girl style accessory swap and everything was great! Great communication and the rules were laid out very nicely! She was a wonderful host and i would love to take part in her future swaps! thanx for letting me take part in ur swap!!! ^_^[/h]

13. I sold a pair of Soom Shoshon hooves to her~ she's really nice,fast payment,great communication,easy to get along with. great buyer~ thanks again for your advice and patience.> <

14. Traded with Muisje for her Domuya Flexi Body. She is wonderful - lovely to talk to, friendly, fast and careful with shipping.

It was a very seamless, pain-free trade and I recommend her to everyone. Many thanks Muisje :aheartbea

15. Muisje ran an international Mori accessory swap. She was very efficient and always let everyone know what was going on. I would join any of her swaps anytime ^^

16. I sold a Soom Nephelin wings with beautiful blushing to Muisje:). Communications were excellent. The buyer paid all quickly. Muisje is great to deal:D with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her:aheartbea. Thanks again for your purchase of the wings! Waiting for photos:aheartbea!

17. I just finished a great trade with Muisje. I traded some eyes and money for a Rem. Sooah head, and certainly everything on Muisje's end went very smoothly! The head was shipped and arrived quickly, and the head is exactly as described. Muisje was very patient while my eyes took longer than expected to arrive, which I really appreciate. :aheartbea

18. Muisje was in my Empress swap and she was my parnter. SHe sent my girl a wonderful dress , I would let her join my swaps anytime .

19. Muisje was part of my Aries swap. She shipped her stuff in a timely manner and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her to any swap leader. ^_^

20. I bought a 5stardoll body from Muisje.
      Communication was excellent, she sent the body on its way super quick and very well wrapped.
      The body is very nice and in good state.
      Thanks!