1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MustBeMissa

Aug 25, 2007

1. mustbemissa participated in my Crobidoll and Tree Design GOs. Excellent communication, super friendly, and paid all invoices promptly. Thank you again so much for joining my GOs!

2. Mustbemissa joined my split for an Iplehouse body and was a pleasure to deal with. She responded to messages very quickly, paid earlier than expected and let me know when everything arrived safely. I highly recommend her!

3. I answered mustbemissa's WTB post for a Migidoll Guy II body and the transaction went smoothly. She was very friendly in her messages, quickly paid the layaway, and promptly let me know when she received the package. I highly recommend her! Thanks very much ^_^

4. mustbemissa bought four pairs of Volks hands from me. It was a lovely transaction and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone conducting a sale/buying on DoA. They paid super quickly and were very personable. Thank you so much and I hope we can do business again in the future! :aheartbea A++++!

5. Mustbemissa bought oasisdoll Natalie's head from me and was a great customer. Payed immediately and was quick to reply. Thank you so much for your purchase :kitty2

6. mustbemissa participated in my Crobidoll GO. Wonderful communication and prompt payment as always. Thanks for joining another one of my GOs, it's always a pleasure to work with you!

7. Mustbemissa had a "wanted" thread in MP where she was looking for Edelweiss Sculpt Gideon head. I have contacted her and she replied quickly. The communication with her was always very pleasant. She paid promptly and asked me if I can send the head a little bit later out. I have sent it out in agreed time. She has contacted me as the first delivery was attempted and as she was able to pick the parcel up. I can highly recommend mustbemissa as a very reliable buyer. Thank you, mustbemissa, for the great transaction! ^^

8. Positive feedback! She joined my Soul Doll head group order and was a fantastic member. Great communication, made all payments on time, and just all around fantastic to work with. Thank you so much!

9. MustbeMissa bought the Sadol girl body from me. She is prompt in payment and easy to communicate. It was a pleasant transaction. Thanks.

10. MustBeMissa bought a Sadol body from me. Fast and friendly communication, paid promptly and let me know as soon as the body arrived! Would gladly work with her again :)

11. I'm writing very positive feedback for MustBeMissa for purchasing an SD17 clothing lot from me. She paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived. Communication was also excellent, and she was very sweet in her messages!

Thank you!

12. MustBeMissa bought an SDGr body from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment, kept me updated about delivery, and let me know the body arrived safely. I would happily recommend her to others and sell to her again. Many thanks!

13. Mustbemissa participated in a split I organized.
      She was a pleasure to communicate, and sent payment quick and on time! I highly recommend her, and would love to do business with her again. :)

14. MustBeMissa purchased a musedoll outfit from me and was a joy to deal with, thanks again!

15. @mustbemissa responded to my marketplace listing for Monochrome Ray and is a wonderful buyer! Highly recommended! We had excellent communication, payment was prompt, and I was made aware when the items made it safely to their destination! She was very sweet and understanding of my unique shipping schedule. Would definitely do business with her again! :whee:

16. MustBeMissa bought a Volks FCS head from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

17. Missa hosted a group order for Hagico wigs and she was amazing! She responded very quickly and kept me updated every step of the status of the wigs: from when she submitted the order, breakdown of total costs, and letting me know the estimated time for shipping and when she shipped the wigs. Highly recommend her and will definitely join her group order again! :)

18. I sold a Cocori head and the transaction was perfect! Excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with. Kathleen

19. I purchased a Volks Daria head from Melissa, the transaction was perfect. Communication was excellent, friendly and she helped take additional photos when asked. Parcel was packed well and shipped quickly. A great seller, thanks again!

20. Missa bought an Elfdoll Ruru from me. She was very nice to talk to, we could easily agree on price and she immediately let me know when the doll arrived with her. One couldnt wish for a better new home for their beloved dolls.
      I can only recommend her!

Thanks Melissa :) I wish you a wonderful time with Ruru.