1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mysstarry

Aug 22, 2018

1. I purchased two pairs of SD oxford shoes from mysstarry! Excellent communication and shipped out right away. Items arrived safely in great condition with sweet gifts! Thanks so much!!

2. SUPER POSITIVE! :3nodding:
      I bought Mysstarry's beautiful Makoto head, a sculpt I thought I would never ever find. I'm very grateful. Mysstarry as a seller was perfect: knowledgeable & helpful, friendly, clear and efficient. The head was well wrapped for protection, securely boxed, and shipped quickly. I'm very happy with how fast the head reached me. There was also such a nice note in the box, wishing me happiness with my purchase. I'm totally happy with it. :love

3. A+++++++ seller. Easy and smooth transaction, quick and responsive. Well packaged and safely sent! Would absolutely buy from again!! Thank you!! P.S. kitkats are my FAVORITE ^.~

4. Wonderful seller! I purchased a Resinsoul Mi head (I've wanted one for a while), and @Mysstarry shipped the same day! Received two days later via USPS. Doll head is pristine, and the enclosed eyes are a gorgeous blue. Head was carefully packaged, and the entire box was wrapped with bubble wrap. Seller also enclosed a print-out of their original purchase from DDE, so even though there's no COA, I still have a way to show chain of title. Price was very reasonable.
      The candy was a smash hit with the spouse. Now I have to try to find it out here in flyover country. *shakes fist at you* (jokingly)
      Thank you so much! Excellent transaction. Would definitely purchase from again.:thumbup

5. I purchased a Dollshe Aramis head from Mysstarry a little bit ago and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Communication was wonderful--speedy and friendly. Shipping was right on time and packaging + head were perfect. Thank you so much! ^-^

6. I purchased a Luts Abadon head from @Mysstarry. Very quick response and the head was well packaged and arrived quickly!
      I would certainly do business with her again :D

7. I purchased a Souldoll Baby Pink human head from Mysstarry~
      Great communication and shipped super fast. Couldn't have had a better transaction and will definitely buy from again.
      Thanks so much!
      :clover

8. Another great transaction with Mysstarry. I purchased a Souldoll Fantasy Baby Pink head this time. Shipped super fast and was packaged very well. Thanks again!

9. I purchased a Dollzone Raymond (NS) form Starry. She shipped quickly and packed him really well, and even included some nice candies :D
      She is transparent and clear in her replies to questions, and the item is in the condition described.

10. Purchased an R dean n.Rei head from Mysstarry. Shipping was incredibly fast and communication was prompt and friendly. A pleasure to do business with!

11. I purchased an Iplehouse Grace head from Mysstarry. Great communication, item was just as described, safe packaging (with freebie sweets too). Totally stress-free transaction, and would be more than happy to do business with her again!

12. I bought a SartoriaJ Jude head on two month layaway from Mysstarry. It was a wonderful transaction. Both communication and shipping were super quick. I'd gladly deal with her again!

13. Bought a SartoriaJ head from her,it was shipped quickly and just as described.

14. I bought an Iple head from Mysstarry, and it was a wonderful experience. Great communication, well packed & speedy delivery. Most definitely would do business with her again.

15. I purchased a DFH 63 Girl Body from them. They were super nice to work with! Great communication and super thoughtful packaging when I requested the doll be shipped un-strung. Highly recommended! Thank you :)

16. I purchased a female Granado body and had a great experience! Communication was friendly, fast, and easy. I was able to do layaway and had the my order shipped quickly afterwards. I highly recommend!

17. I purchased a SartoriaJ Yvonne head from @Mysstarry. Excellent seller! A+++++++++. Couldn’t be happier with the transaction!! Super kind and promptly shipped!

18. <3:cake::daisy Positive feedback :daisy:cake: <3

I purchased a body from Mysstarry and they were wonderful to buy from and kindly took a comparison picture for me which was very helpful!
      The body was well packaged and exactly as described she even included some lovely chocolates!
      I highly recommend Mysstarry as a seller and would happily buy from them again!

Thank you so much Mysstarry :hug:!

19. I bought a Coral Reef REd Rabbit body from her. Mysstarry was awesome the whole time. 10/10 stars!

20. I bought a ringdoll body from Mysstarry, she packed and shipped him in excellent condition. Highly recommended and would do transactions again in the future!