1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mysti_blue

Feb 28, 2007

1. I bought a wig from Mysti_blue.
      It looked a lot nicer than I thought!
      Mysti_blue was also really nice to talk to. Thank you^^

2. Mysti_blue was in my Luts group order. Everything went well! Fast payment and great communication! I would love to work with her again^^
      Thank you for joining the GO!:chocoberry

3. Mysti_blue was in my Crobidoll GO and paid right away, thanks a lot. very good to comunicate with :) thanks :)

4. I bought a dollheart fer from mysti_blue. It arrived quickly and was very well packed. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

5. I am buy from mysti_blue white fern from Dollheart. Perfect communication, quickly shipping. Thank You very much.:daisy

6. I bought Jamessia's DOD Tender Elf Sha head. :D

She is very nice! The head was shipped fast as requested (with Registered Airmail), arrived safe and sound without any scratch! :aheartbea Wonderful transaction for me... :lol:

Thank you so much!!

7. I've bought Volks SD13 boy body.
      It was good communication.

Thank you for your partience.

8. What a lovely seller! Really fast delivery, well packed and a gorgeous mini-mee sculpt in perfect condition, can't recommend this seller enough :)

9. I purchased a DIM minimee head from Mysti_Blue. Communication was great, item well packed and shipped quickly. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks again!

10. I bought a DIM Castiel minimee head from mysti_blue - she was very helpful and communicative, the head was well packed and I liked the item immensely! I highly recommend this seller and would definitely deal with her again. Thank you very much! :D

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK :aheartbea

I bought a Doll in Mind body off mysti_blue on a short layaway and she was a darling to work with! She shipped him very quickly unstrung like I asked, and even separated and labeled all the parts! I would definitely purchase from her or deal with her again!

12. Mysti_Blue participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Excellent customer, patient and understanding to delays with the company. Would certainly do business with again.

13. Mysti_blue sold me an AE Ula mermaid on layaway. She is FANTASTIC to work with! Very flexible and understanding. The transaction was an overall positive experience!!! A++++++ Ula arrived in excellent condition and was very well packed! Thank you!

14. I bought Yo-Midi body from Mysti_blue, She's very kind and make very nice transaction.
      the body send by very well package better than i request. Thank you for a million!>w<,,

15. I purchased a Yo-Midi body from mysti_blue and it was an amazing experience ;w;
      Prompt communication and she was kind enough to grant me a long layaway.
      When I managed to finish my layaway faster than expected, she mailed out the body pretty fast. The body was packed nicely!
      She accidentally left out the extra hand and sword but they were mailed to me really fast.

Overall it has been a pleasant transaction and she's a very responsible and reliable seller. I will not hesitate to do transactions with her again ^^

16. I purchased an SD jacket from Mysti_blue. It arrived packed extremelly well..!
      Offered great contact and an overall pleasant transaction.
      Thanks!

17. Mysti_blue ordered some custom hoodies from me, while it took me a while to make them, she was extremely pleasant and patient! Super friendly and great to work with, thanks!!

18. Mysti_blue adopted my SD17 Williams "The Young Ensign" on layaway. All payments and communication were prompt. She was very kind and courteous to deal with. I would definitely deal happily with her again! &#55357;&#56397; :)

19. ~~ Took Place in my MAY'14 Dollmore GO, Paid on time, GREAT communication, Wonderful to work with ! ~~

20. Mysti_blue bought my Io Scarface, & everything was wonderful! She made a layaway plan & stuck to it, letting me know when there would be a delay, so I didn't have to worry, & kept good communication throughout.

Thanks so much again! =3