1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mysticaldolldreams

Sep 7, 2008

1. Had a great transaction with mysticaldolldreams! Sold a pair of jeans to her and everything went very smoothly. All communication was very friendly, fast and polite. Payment was also sent very quickly. I would gladly sell again and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

2. Another commission for Clara, and as always everything was perfect. I'm always thrilled to work with her! :)

3. Clara bought a set of EID woman underwear as well as a pair of boots. She is extremely pleasant to deal with, and would love to do business with her again.

4. Mysticaldolldreams sold me a dreaming abadon head, she is a good seller always contact me in time and mail the head so fast~ I am so glad to do business with her~>< Thanks!

5. I had a long 2+ month layaway with Mysticaldolldreams where I was a buyer and it was easy friendly and simply awesome deal :) She patient, responsible, polite and just nice.
      I will have deal with her again without doubts

6. mysticaldolldreams bought a Super Gem Body from me, and she was wonderful to work with. So friendly with fast payments...I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

7. mysticaldolldreams commissioned an outfit from me. She's always such a pleasure to deal with, friendly, communicates well and pays promptly. Highly recommended!

8. Mysticaldolldreams purchased a Vesuvia SO doll from me. I was quite pleased with the transaction and would definitely recommend! Thank you!

9. i've just received a precious Volks rabbit form Clara and i couldn't be more happier: he's a perfect doll and it was the most beautiful and sweet transaction i've ever had here...so THANK YOU so much!!!!

10. I bought an SA Bernard from mysticaldolldreams. Very happy with the transaction. I was allowed a good layaway and he was shipped out very fast. Would happily buy from again :) And the doll is a stunner ;)

11. Mysticaldolldreams purchased a Latidoll Elf from me and the transaction was wonderful! She was sweet and polite, replied swiftly to pm's, paid quickly, and kept me updated ^_^ She was a pleasure to deal with, and the transaction was lovely. :D I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to have future transactions with her~ Thank you so much!

12. Excellent buyer! Paid very quickly and had great communication!

13. Sold a head to mysticaldolldreams, communication was wonderful, and the whole experience very pleasant. Will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

14. me and mysticaldolldreams did a trade together, she got my Soom Mecha Angel Female NS body for her Soom SO NS Vesuvia head.

She is a great person to to deals whit. the communication was easy, and although there was some issues she was very understanding and helping. i recommend her for others to deal with too, and would love to do buisness with her in the future.

thanks alot

15. I bought a Dollshe Saint from mysticaldolldreams and everything went smoothly!n She was great in communicating and kept me updated timely, and was also extremely patient with me. c:
      I would absolutely do business with her again! c:

16. I sold a head to Mysticaldolldreams who was a pleasure to deal with. Kept me up to date and paid in good time! Thanks!

17. Mysticaldolldreams bought a doll from me, she was very friendly and was fun to talk to. Payments came trought, a few days maybe later than expected but I don't care for a couple of days, I trusted her the whole way trought. She told me when the package arrived so I would know. I'm happy she liked the faceup I did for the doll. She was very pleasant to deal with, thank you very much! I hope you enjoy your Bernard. :)

18. I sold a doll to Mysticaldolldreams and everything was great! She's very kind & friendly in her communication, and she sent me payment when she said she would. Thank you, dear! :)

19. I sold an Iplehouse Lawrence head to mysticaldolldreams. Though communication was slow due to internet connection issues, mysticaldolldreams was always polite and clear, and the transaction worked out smoothly. Many thanks!

20. MysticalDollDreams bought a LittleFee Chiwoo Elf from me. She is such a pleasant person to work with and everything was done in a timely manner. She made the transaction so pleasant and easy and for that I thank her. Definitely someone you can trust! Thank you so much again!