1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mysticdreaming and Cream Soda Fashions

Jun 28, 2010

1. I recently bought a steampunk eye from mysticdreaming. It came quickly and with no damages. It was excellent quality- matching that of the displays. Payment was quick and easy and communication was great.

2. Mysticdreaming sold me one her steampunk eye: wonderful item, carefully packed and really fast shipped, special communication!
      I highly recommend her and I'm so happy!!!

3. I bought two eyes form Mysticdreaming. The communication was great and shipping was prompt! Thank you! The eyes look awesome! Better than any other eyes that I have seen.

4. mysticdreaming purchased a Garden of Dolls PpoPpo from me. Communication was friendly, payment was fast, and she let me know as soon as she had received the doll. Thanks so much for a great transaction!!!

5. I bought two steampunk eyes from MysticDdreaming. She was lovely and considerate. She shipped right after payment and the items came well packed.
      Reccomended ^^

6. I got a bunch of eyes from MysticDreaming: Steampunk ones, bloody ones, human ones. Also in a variety of sizes. She had also advertised "imperfect" eyes which she sold at a discount. The quality of those imperfect eyes is still pretty good. I'm very happy with this transaction. She was great and lovely to deal with also. THANKS!

7. Mysticdreaming commissioned me for a dreadlock wig and was great to work with! She knew exactly what she wanted, paid very quickly and was uber fun to talk to. Oh ~ She let me know as soon as her new wig arrived and showed me photos! :) I would love to do business again.

Thanks so much!
      Nina

8. Just received my eyes that I bought from mysticdreaming! Fabulous communication. I bought 2 separate steampunk eyes, rainbow eyes and she custom made some eyes for my Draenei character. Fabulous work thank you!

9. really lovely beautiful eyes thank you so very much!!!
      i would highly recomend mysticdreaming to everyone - a real delight to deal with x

10. I bought a pair of blooded-eyes and a steampunk eye from mysticdreaming. They are wonderfully made. The shipping was very quick :D
      Recommended!