1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NabeeRain

Aug 21, 2006

1. NabeeRain is wonderful to deal with! i bought Volks Megu and she arrived well packaged and fast.
      thanks so much!

2. I bought my Yo Tenshi Yuki from NabeeRain and she was very pleasant and patient with me while I got the payments to her ;)

3. Awesome transaction of awesomeness...bought a MSD-sized Volks ensemble from NabeeRain...it was in exactly the condition she described it as being. Great communication is the icing on the Kurisimasu-cake. Totally recommended!

4. I recently sold a few articles of Raphael Clothing to NabeeRain and it was a very pleasant transaction! She was very understanding when my shipping was a bit behind and my communication not-so-good.

She was very friendly and communication was great, and she sent the payment very fast. C:

Thank you again for a great transaction, and I am sorry if I worried you at all! I would highly recommend her and gladly do business again.<3

5. NabeeRain sold me a Sard Grey Velvet :D on layaway. She was really nice to me communicated with me fast. He arrived safely :D and on top of that she put in some freebies ^^ thank you very much :D i recommend her to everybody

6. I just got this wonderful Volks White Rabbit fullset from NabeeRain - Communication was Awesome, and he came so well packaged and so very FasT! I enjoyed this transaction immensely and Highy Recommend NabeeRain. Thank You So Very Much for making our dream dolly a reality! TiGGy was Tickled to find White Rabbit in her garden today and play!
      [​IMG]

7. This lovely person purchased Yo items from me, everything went REALLY well, paid super fast. Would work with again in a heartbeat !

8. I bought a doll from nabeeRain and the whole transaction went smooth!! She was a joy to work with!!
      She ships fast and packages perfectly! I would gladly buy from her again!! nabeeRain ~ thank you and thank you for the eyes :) Hugs

9. + 1 Positive!!

I bought a Pet Ari Conie from NabeeRain. She responded quickly and negotiated on the price. She even lowered the cost of the item on the postal form which she did not have to do. My Pet Ari was shipped the day after I sent payment! She arrived securely wrapped in mint condition with all her parts.

Amazing, flawless and enjoyable transaction. I woulkd not hesitate to buy from NabeeRain again. Thanks!

10. PLEASANT TRANSACTION WITH NABEERAIN!

I bought Volks Luna from NabeeRain with short layaway.
      During the whole process, her communication was awesome.
      The doll was shipped right after I finished my layaway and arrived safely inside well wrapped & sturdy box.
      The doll came in perfect ways dan complete. Her default make up is like brand new. She really kept the doll very well.
      I am very happy about this transaction and highly recommend her to other DoA members.
      I am looking forward to deal again with NabeeRain in the future!
      Thank you!

11. I bought volks lieselotte from NabeeRain. She was so nice to communicate. Very friendly, fast shipping and the doll arrived safely and sound. Thank you very much :)

12. NabeeRain sold me a Volks Megu fullset. The communication was great, the doll was in absolutely perfect condition- seriously, I have never bought a secondhand doll in such "as new" mint condition before-, she was friendly... Everything went great. When the USPS lost the package (which was their fault, NOT Rain's), Rain was very supportive and helpful. She is a magnificent seller. I would be very happy if our doll sales paths crossed again. Buy with confidence :D Thank you so much for everything, I really appreciate it!

13. Just got a Sei-Tenshi from NabeeRain. What a total sweetheart to deal with. He is just the most precious doll. Thank you so much. Would love the deal with her anytime. She's a very patient person too!

14. NabeeRain allowed my to make a small dream come true by selling her Volks MSD-F-16 to me.
      NabeeRain was super friendly, helpful and professional throughout the whole transaction process.

I am happy to leave her a positive feedback and look forward to any deal-making in the future, too!

Thank you! :aheartbea

15. Bought Volks MSD Toppi from me.. Thanks Ever So Much, A+ Buyer...&#4326;&#9829;&#440;&#821;&#801;&#1244;&#821;&#808;&#772;&#439;&#9829;&#4326;..Highest Recommendations!

16. I purchased a Volks Swiss Dot dress for MSD from NabeeRain. Communication was prompt and polite. The dress was shipped in a timely manner and arrived very quick. The dress is in excellent condition and I just love it. Would definitely do business with again.

17. Got a Volks outfit and an MSD sized apron from NabeeRain! The things were shipped out fast and arrived packed safely~ Communication was prompt and friendly too~ I would definitely do business with NabeeRain again~ Thank you! :)

18. I bought a Chobits cosplay dress from NabeeRain which arrived today and it's lovely ^^ I'd definatly recomend her as a seller; she was very friendly and helpfull, replied prompty and sent the dress off quickly and packaged well. She also refunded the difference when postage didn't cost as much as anticipated, which was very honest of her. Will definatly keep an eye out for future potential purchases. =D

19. I bought a Volks Creamy Mami doll from NabeeRain. Communication was fast and friendly! And my package was shipped quickly and securely! Overall great transaction! Thanks so much, NabeeRain. I'm sure my sister will love the doll. :)