1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nadja

Oct 22, 2007

1. Nadja purchased a Lati green Coco head from me and it was a great transaction in every way! She was super friendly, paid very quickly and was wonderful to communicate with! Thank you =)

2. I bought a wig from Nadja, she sent the wig very quick and was very friendly. She's a good seller :)

3. I purchased some shoes from Nadja off the Market Place. The transaction was super smooth and she shipped quickly and great at answering all my questions! A+ all around! :)

4. I bought a FL multi head from Nadja. She is a pleasure to buy from. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks so much!

5. I bought pattern books from Nadja, she is very kind and the package is in pristine condition! Would buy from her again! :)

6. I just bought a 6/7 Customhouse wig from Nadja, and it was a delightful deal--Nadja was fun to chat with by PM, shipped the wig super-fast, and it arrived in perfect condition. I hope I'll have a chance to do business with Nadja again soon! :aheartbea

7. I just sold a little Pukifee sized dress to Nadja. It was a perfect transaction, great communication, swift payment and very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much!

8. I purchased a set of DaisyDayes' fawn hooves and tail from Nadja. Communication was great. The item was just as she described. Fast shipping. Everything promised and more. Will buy from Nadja again.Thanks so much

9. Nadja sold me some eyes. She was prompt with shipping and friendly in PMs. I would deal with again! Thanks.

10. Please excuse my belated feedback! Bought a puki-size wig at the end of October. Very pleasant, smooth transaction!

11. I bought some eyes from nadja, and the communication as well as shipping was great ;)

12. Bought a pair of eyes from Nadja. She was very nice, and the transaction went great! Also the eyes were packed very safely in very cute stationary ^_^ I would defiantly buy from her again!!!

13. Nadja purchased a DZ Nono from me and everything went smoothly. Thanks! :)

14. Sorry I got confused, this is not the purchase nadja made. Nadja purchased a yo-sd sized set from me and I would recommend her as a buyer, everything was great. Thank you! :)

15. I bought a sweet little wig from Nadja, it was sent promptly and in perfect condition!

16. I purchased a necklace from Nadja. It arrived safely and in a timely manner, and communication was great. Thanks again!

17. I bought some cute glass eyes from Nadja, they were shipped well packed and quickly! She was very friendly, I would buy from her again

18. I bought a pair of eyes from Nadja that arrived quickly and safely. I would buy from her again any day!

19. Nadja participated in my Eye for an Eye swap, and was the perfect swapper -- great communication & prompt shipping. Thanks again! :kitty2

20. Nadja bought a couple of outfits from me and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & maintained consistent friendly communication throughout. Doing business with Nadja was a real pleasure! Thank you!!