1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naiara/Sugar Twist

Jul 18, 2007

1. I bought my CP Moon from her and the whole thing was great! He was shipped quickly and I got him quickly. Communication was also great, she answered the many questioned I asked. I love my boy so much!

2. I bought a Miyu's head has Naiara and the transaction very well took place! She is a very good saleswoman with a good communication.
      I recomended this seller =3

3. I have to make a tiny edit to my feedback. Naiara is a great seller, but one of the wigs she sold me was too small and the back part of one of the glass eyes I got was broken a lot. And my boy could have been packaged better. All that protected him was the pillows.

4. I bought my BW MNF Shiwoo from Naiara
      Fast shipping and nice communication

5. I bought nai's bambicrony Shy, she was great in communication and resolved shipping problems nicely, the post had lost Bambi shy at one moment, but nai was very good in always keeping in contact with the post and very persistent on it and eventually they found her and was shipped to me!, she's a great seller and I would love to work with her again! also, her faceup's are gorgeous! A++

6. I commissioned Naiara for a face up and she did a fantastic job ! Would commission her again anytime !

7. I commissioned her for a face-up on my girl.

She was very friendly and answered all of my questions and most of my PMs, even when they likely got very annoying.. :sweat

She did a GREAT job on my girl, the face-up suits her very well. After the face-up was finished she arrived relatively fast and was packed well.

Communication was great, she is very talented, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

:)

8. I purchased a balloon sleeve cardigan from her. The cardigan is well made, wonderfull design, and it fits my AOD Zi. It was shipped in a nice bubble mailer. It arrived in great condition and fairly quickly considering it crossed an ocean. I would love to get more pieces from her in the future.

9. I bought a wonderful purple kimono top made by Naiara. Communication was good and the item is absolutely beautiful in its design, I love it - I will definately order again!!

10. She made a make up for my Soph A and no words can describe how beautiful my girl is now!
      She kindly followed my requests and find great solutions by her own, to get the look I wanted for my doll!
      I hope to deal with someday soon again ♥

11. I have had some bad experience with Naiara, To start from the beginning. I went to Naiara to let her give my Hide (Dollzone tanned Hid) a face up and to let her restring my Ryuu (Dollzone Yuu.). I have the following complaints:

1 I went to bring my dolls in personally and I was only there for a couple of minutes when she told me she was still a bit stoned from last night. I didn’t like it that she was working on my doll while she was still feeling side affects from drugs.
      2 While I was with her she restringed my doll and gave him some hot glue. When she was done my doll could indeed stand on his own. But she didn’t like the way his eyelashes looked so she started pushing them in the way that was right according to her. Without asking me if I wanted that or not. She stopped after I made a squeaking noise and tried to take my doll. But the fact that she tried to alter my dolls eyelashes without asking I thought was rude.
      3 At home I discovered that my doll didn’t function very well. His upper leg popped out of his joint all the time. The following things appear to have gone wrong:
      • The foot was on backwards.
      • The elastic string was turned so many times it didn't function properly anymore.
      • There was too much hot glue inside his joints so that his upper leg popped out of his joint and his knee could hardly bent.
      • The elastic string in his one leg was twice as long as the elastic string in his other leg.

Someone else offered to take him apart so she could remove the badly done hot glue and restring him and it took her a hour before she was done. But after the girl had remove a lot of hot glue and restringed him, he could stand properly.

4. I told Naiara how I would like the face up and she made a mock up for me. It looked good and she told me she could continue on the black and white theme. I told her I didn’t want that but she still did it anyway.

5. I also order a permanent scar, but when I removed his face up the scar went away. So I paid for a permanent scar but didn’t get one.

6. She asked if she was allowed to sand a small speck on my tanned doll. I told her I had never seen it and that I didn’t bother me. But she insisted on it and pursuaded me to give me permission to remove the little speck. Because I was new in the BJD world I thought she knew better then me if it was a good or bad thing to do, so I told her that she was allowed to remove it as long as she did not sand away to much. A little while ago I found another Dollzone Hid owner and I found out that she had sanded away half of his profile above is eyes. Also the little white specks that are on his head are the resold of her sanding.

7. While my doll was still at her place she made a account on another forum where she pretended to be her little sister. (I later discovered it was Naiara from a moderator there) and on that other forum she said some very mean things about my doll. I think it is not decent to bash a paying customer like that.

8. I asked for freckles but on msn she told me the freckles had disappeared after she'd put the msc on it, but she thought it was prettier without the freckles anyway. I thought it was a bit weird that they disappeared because most of the face up samples that she has, have freckles on them, so you would expect her to know how to make freckles and how to make them visible even after the msc. But because I was still a bit mad at her because of all the mean things that she had said about my doll I decided I just wanted my doll back. It didn’t matter to me anymore if I liked the face up or not.

9. The picking up of my doll was a bit difficult as well because I could only pick it up 2 weeks after my doll was ready, appearently it was the only date she had time.

10. I never got good pictures of his final face up because she just made a random shoot with another doll which was there for a commission as well.

11. After 2 weeks I was finally able to pick up my doll. Because I was in such haste to get my doll away from her I didn’t notice that his facemask was missing. So in other words he had been lying in his box with a face up without a facemask all this time. I never asked to send the facemask to me because it was cheaper to just buy a new one than getting to old one shipped back to me. However I don't find it proper to not return somebody elses properties.

The pictures.
      The specks on his head after it came back from her.
      [​IMG]
      This is how the face looked from the side.
      [​IMG]

The reason why I report about this bad transaction so late is because I didn’t know if I was allowed to post about my experience with her. And I also wanted to wait until a friend of mine had some time to make some good reverence pictures of my dolls head. (she had a better camera then me and can make better pictures of details.)
      The reason for posting this feedback is to warn people that if they ask Naiara for a face up that they can end up with a face up that looks different from what they asked for and may end up with mod that they didn’t ask for.

While I was writing this feedback. I had send my doll to ClockworkAngel for a new face up. While she cleaned my doll she found some other specks on the chin and nose where Naiara has also sanded my doll without asking or telling me about it. Sadly enough ClockworkAngel didn’t make pictures of it before contignuing with her work.

12. This is a very old commission,
      i no longer have the pm's and msn conversations of this commission because i delete these 6 months after the commission.

13. So that makes it ok for you to alter my doll without my permission?

14. sorry fot the double post but I couldn't find the edit button and I just saw your ansers in bleu.

sorry but I must have misunderstood that at the moment.

It was the doll how went home with me. And you took him appart for the buttompart.

Well maybe we had a bit of a miscommunication there.

No you advised me to give him a permanent scar.

the explain to me that half his profile disapeart.

well sorry if there got some miscomminication too but I don't like it if my doll is called ugly and stuff.

my hospitalvisit was in august en this commision was earlyer but there might have been a couple of day that I couldn't come.

with good pictures I mean a shot of his head were I can see the full face up witch I never got.

apperently it didn't because I never got a pm from you.

He indeed had a face up. You never told me the spots would go worse.

because I found out yesterday that the nose and chin were sanded too. The only face up artist it went to before clockworkangel was you.

well there might have been some misscommunication but how did my dolls head get altered if you didn't sand it and I don't gave the head to someone else. the headpart were you normaly paint the eyebrows is only half of how it schould be. It has been sanded.

15. Well, i am sorry that after 6 months your doll is not how you wanted him.

I have informed you about strange marks on his resin, at that time they didn't bother you.
      I also showed you photo's of these spots.
      I told you several times to please contact the dealer or dollzone or leave feedback.
      I am afraid the spots which clockwork thinks i have sanded also are the same kind of marks he had on his forehead and around his nose area as you can see in your photo's.
      Because i have not modded him at all,

If i had i would have taken pictures before and after the mod which i have done since i started taking commissions.
      And i do not have these of your boy.
      If i had modded anything on him i would have modded his pointy nose and sharp lip edge,
      i have no reason to mod forheads to be smoother.
      If i had modded anything on him i would have pm'ed you about this before doing so.
      And no..i can not explain why his forehead is different from the other hid,
      you might want to pm dollzone if they might have changed the mold.
      Or if they sand their dolls before sending out, because this might also explain the strange marks on his forehead.

And i am quite sure i would have advised you not to do a permanent scar,
      i remember i first wanted to make a scar and use apoxy to make nice edges.
      But after seeing the marks on his resin i told you over msn that i wasn't gonna risk it because i was afraid his resin was fragile or get more stains around the mod area.
      Also a reason why i can assure you i have not modded him, afraid to damage him in case his resin was indeed fragile.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Image with faceup that showed the strange resin spots on his forhead.
      [​IMG]
      And another next to the other dollzone i had over for commission
      [​IMG]

I do not have pictures of the mockup or some of the other pictures i send trough msn,
      but i am building up my old computer again where these are on,to post these.

I do not have any pm's or other things left of this transaction.
      You should have come to me earlier.
      I only have this: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239585
      to prove that i have informed you about the stains.
      And asked questions, and told you to contact dollzone/the dealer.

I can not do anything for you anymore.
      You can try to contact dollzone but i am afraid this might be a little to late.

16. 3 out of the 4 pictures are completly new to me.

But I have one thing to say. If you hate dollzone dolls that mutch please don't take commissions on dollzone dolls. My doll IS sanded by you and you don't have the right to alter my dolls without my permission. It is not nice to damage other peoples dolls just because you hate that company and you want to make that company look bad.

17. I asked Naiara to give 2of my girls a new face-up last year.
      * First was Kimiko, she is a photomodel so she had to be very nutrale. So I ask her to give Kimiko a very basic and light face-up. What I've got was a very dark, smokey eyes face-up, not suited for a photomodel.
      * Second was Sheeva, she is a little catgirl first owned by Naiara, the sold to some-else, the to me. I asked for the face-up Sheeva had when she was still at Naiara's. What I've got was a very light, not catgirl like face-up.

*Both face-ups were done in November, and faded away a few months after :(

[​IMG]
      This Kimiko's face-up done by Naiara.

And sheeva's face-up straid of Naiara has done it:
      [​IMG]

and after a few months:
      [​IMG]

18. I went to my boxopening picture of when my doll arrived and I found this good headshot of my doll without spots on his foreheasd.
      [​IMG]
      It's a bit weird isn't it that when he arrived the were not there and after he came back from you he all the sudden have white spots on his forehead.

19. I showed you the spots the day you brought him to me, before i even sealed him.
      And i am sorry but the picture is way to blurry to make out anything on his forhead.

Please stop blaming me for the spots on your dolls head,
      like i said before i told you more then ones to contact the dealer or dollzone.
      You chose not too.

I can not help you in anyway anymore right now.

Fénicia

Ive done your faceups on a meetup, in a very dark room and inside.
      When we made a deal about that i didn't know the conditions there would be like that.
      So i'm afraid, while at that time i wasn't the most advanced faceup artist, those conditions might have caused the msc not to seal properly.

If i look back at it now i would have probably refused to do a faceup on a head not mine in those conditions. Knowing what i know now about msc,sealing and conditions needed to seal properly.

But i also seen photo's where your dolls are along a pool and are eating,
      and i'm afraid that msc isn't completely resistant to chloride water fumes and food.

I didn't charge anything close to what i do now back then,
      and meanwhile have opened a faceup store under a new name and prices calculated on my skills how they are now.

You should also had given this feedback when the faceup had started to fade and ask me for new ones,
      because i give one free redo if the faceups get damaged within 6 months.
      But you do have to pm me.

20. Just a reminder that feedback threads are just for that -- to leave feedback -- but are not the correct venue for discussion or problem resolution. All further discussions should be taken to PMs and any more responses in this thread to the current problems by either the buyers or seller will be deleted.