1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naiara/Sugar Twist

Jul 18, 2007

1. Naiara did the faceup for my minifee Ryeon. She did a great job!
      I didn't really like my Ryeon's big eyes, we discussed what she could do about it and she advised me not to mod the eyes, but try something with the face up and eyelashes first before modding anything.

My girl had a great face up and she did have eyes that looked smaller with the face up. But after a week there was a white spot from the msc on her nose. I contacted Naiara and she redid the face up as soon as we both had the time and for free.

I also know when there is something with my dolls she's always willing to help.
      So I'm very pleased with the service Naiara offers!!!!

2. Naiara completed a beautiful mod and face up on my puki. The mod and face up are beautifully done, and I'm very pleased with Naiara's work. I highly recommend her!! :D

3. naiara made faceup on my zaoll luv and was so kind to accept me when I was so desperate! she's excellent to deal with 83 would gladly deal with her again and again and again xD *hugs*

4. I the meantime Naiara had done the face-ups (and mods) on ALL my guys. So I would recommend her big time! :D
      She's a pleasure to work with, she's very open to new ideas/changes. Very detailed work! Always willing to solve a problem. She redid a whole face-up for me when I was not pleased. And she has done little extra's for me like seeking piercings/eyelashes for the guys.

Unfortunately all of the heads have been with her at least 2 to 3 months due to weather problems and such...but it was well worth the waiting!!

On one or two occasions the faces did not turn out exactly the way I had pictured them. But maybe that had to do with my not so unsual heavy make-up requests. So no offense.

A+ and that's final.
      :aheartbea

5. I bought a elfdoll lydia/delf hybrid from Nai and all went wonderful!
      She also did two face-ups for me. She is a lovely seller and artist. The communication is great, she replay fast.
      AAA+
      [/COLOR="MediumPurple"]

6. I commissioned Nai for a faceup and my Rusalka turned out truly awesome. Nai is just lovely to work with and did amazing work with my vague directions for Rusalka's look.

Thanks Nai! :D

7. I bought a doll for Naiara. The doll is beautiful, I have nothing more to say about it, I'm really happy to have my Ize home now. Thanks ^_^

But sadly I should also tell that the box she sent it with was too fragil and soft for the shipping. It arrived damaged (paper torn and a huge bump in the box)... and that she wrote my username everywhere on the box instead of my real name, which caused me some troubles with my postman to get my parcel :doh

8. Bought a Lu-Wen doll from Naiara. The face up is absolutely beautiful.

Although he did arrive in a rather small compact box but was not damaged except for the wobbly head which I have fixed with blu tack.

Thanks again for the beautiful doll.

9. I bought a little purple birdcage from Nariara and was very impressed with her communication and shipping time. Highly recommended seller!

10. I commissioned Naiara to do a faceup for my Crobidoll Ys and she did a phenomenal job! He looks amazing, her communication was excellent, and she worked super fast and sent him home quickly.

If shipping wasn't so much I'd definitely commission her again!

11. sorry this took so long... (forgot to leave feedback)
      I've had three dolls "painted" by her and they all came out wonderfull. They were a Domuya event head, a littlfee pukisha (cat) and Migi Miho. She is professional in outlook and in quality of work. She return ships heads well packed.
      I highly recommend her work... I'll probbably send more heads to her in the future.

12. I ordered some stuff from Naiara's Kiwi Green Shop ^^
      Transaction was very nice and went pretty fast ^__^
      Definitely recommended :chocoberry

13. Naiara did a face-up for my cychwynn, and its wonderfull! I LOVE it!!!

I was having bonding problems with this girl, whitch......... are now totally gone!

Great face-up, totally what I asked for :)

-Thanks Naiara-

14. Naiara did a faceup, chest sanding, feet and hand blushing, on my zaoll luv twins.
      The faceup and mods etc have come out brilliant, as I knew they would, it was just getting them back that was the problem.

Naiara didn't respond to emails for three weeks, which meant I felt I had no other option but to open a paging thread.
      There was alot of trouble, trying to get in contact with Naiara, always having people messaging me telling me what to do in this situation, and what to expect.
      I didn't enjoy this experience, and I don't want to go through it again.
      In the end Naiara sent my dolls, and they are perfect, but I wont be doing business with her again.

15. Naiara did a Face-Up for me.
      I'm very happy with her work. It looks gorgeous.

There was a Problem reaching her, since she fell very ill.
      It was an akward situation, but in the end all resolved.
      I would do business with her again. Definetly.