1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nainaijie

Sep 4, 2008

1. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from Nainaijie, the transaction was polite and swift, the head came well wrapped and in perfect condition. thanks

2. I bought a wig from Nainaijie. Nainaijie shipped out the item very fast, and it arrived in great condition. I'd love to buy from Nainaijie again. Thanks for the great transaction!

3. I bought a tan miho head from Nainaijie, the transaction was fast with very good communication!

Thanks! :)

4. i ordered 4 pairs of eyes and they got here in perfect order - thanks!

5. Bought a wig from nainaijie and it arrived quickly and was packed well. Wonderful transaction thank you so much! :)

6. I bought a wig from nainaijie, and it was a quick and smooth transaction. Many thanks.

7. I purchased Soom Euclase from nainaijie and she must have an in with the postal gods, because I have never gotten a package from the east coast that fast before in my life. <3

8. Traded a Heath head for an Eden. great communication, shipped right on time and was wonderful to deal with! thanks again! :D

9. I bought a wishel, and throughout the transaction, nainaijie was friendly and communicative. The doll was shipped extremely quickly and arrived as described. I would buy from nainaijie again: Thanks^.^!

10. I bought glass eyes from nainaijite. The colors looks lighter in person than the actual picture. But other than that, great communication, fast shipping and well packaged. Thank you!

11. Just purchased 3 wigs from nainaijite. Friendly and helpful seller, smooth transaction. Thank you, nainaijite :).

12. I bought 5 pairs of eyes from Nainaijie.

Very smooth communication, fast delivery, and supersafe package! Thanks so much!!

13. I purchased a SSDF Flood head from nainaijie. She was fine to deal with. Thanks! :aheartbea

14. Bought 5 pairs of glass eyes from Nainaije, very smooth transaction :).
      Great communication and very honest!
      Quick shipping and good prices ^^

I love these eyes so much <3 Thanks again!

15. I bought 3 pairs of eyes from Nia, they were shipped very quickly and they are lovely.

16. I bought one pair of glass eyes and two wig from nainaijie ^ ^

She is soooooooo nice...

and I received the things quickly after I sent the payment!

thank u so much !

=3=

17. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from this seller. It was a very smooth transaction, I just received the item and it's perfect, thank you!

18. I bought a pair of eyes, and a wig from nainaijie. Shipping was very fast, and everything was in perfect condition once arrived^^ . - Thanks~!

19. I purchased a MSD Elsie body & it was wonderfully packed & shipped quickly. Thank you so much!
      Anna :D

20. I bought Volks Dolpa20 Tohya Fullset from Nainaijie.
      She's very sweet and polite, the communication was great, and she shipped him very fast! He arrived safely, totally well-packed (I though I had ordered a doll directly from Dolpa!!) and I couldn't be any happier! :)
      I'll definitely deal with her again! Highly recommended, A+++!

Thank you, sweetie!! :aheartbea