1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nainaijie

Sep 4, 2008

1. and the eyes were shipped fast, super sturdy packing and I love the eyes! Thanks, Nai!

Suzanne/LilyRose

2. I bought a Migidoll tan Ryu head from Nai, and everything was just perfect! Great communication, smooth transaction and she packed the head extremely well! :whee:
      Thanks so much!
      -V

3. I bought a BC Kiera from nainaijie and was very happy with the purchase. She was friendly and shipped out the package quickly. I would recomend her:)

4. I just received a pair of eyes from Nainaijie and the whole transaction was perfect. Communication was prompt and detailed, the shipping was timely, and the pack job done to protect the eyes was the best I've ever seen, and the eyes were just as pictured with no flaws to be seen.

5. I bought a Dollga wig from Nai and the transaction was perfect. Communication was quick, always polite and the wig is just beautiful. Could not be happier and would love to do business again!

Thank you :D

6. My friend and I bought wigs from Nai. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. She was so willing to do everything we asked of her, like shipping the wigs together and to our work. She is an amazing seller. I highly recommend buying from her.

7. I bought a LittleMonica whiteskin body from Nai, which she advertised as brand new and in perfect condition. And she was so right! The body arrived right on time, exactly when I asked her for it to arrive, and in *beautiful* condition, not a scratch or mark anywhere on it. The body is just gorgeous, better than I could have hoped, and Nai's packing job was excellent as well. All in all I am thrilled with the transaction, and with Nai! :aheartbea

8. My friend MyMel0dy and I bought three SDC wigs from Nainaijie and it was the perfect transaction! Wigs were packed well, shipped fast, and all of her communications were pleasant and prompt! Thanks much!

9. I purchased a Soom Spinel head and some MSC from nainaijie and everything was perfect! She answered all of my questions and shipped everything quickly and thoughtfully packed. I'd definitely recommend her. Thanks again, Nai!

10. fantastic seller!
      I bought one pair of Volks shoes & pants and they are fantastic! *-*

11. Bought some MSC from her and the whole transaction went smooth, fast delivery, and great communication. Definitely would do business with again.

12. Bought a head from nainaijie. It arrived quickly in great condition=)

13. Bought two Migidoll heads from nainaijie. They arrived quickly in great condition, well packed. Thank you very much for my dear boys.

14. I bought a Volks wig from nainaijie, and she was a pleasure to do business with! She kept good communication and the wig arrived here in no time in great condition. Thanks again! :D

15. I bought a dollga wig from nainaijie, communication was polite and the wig arrived quickly! Thanks!

16. I brought a beautiful wig from nainajie. She was wonderful to deal with, prompt communication and sent the wig really fast too.

Thanks so much.

17. i've bought a supersweet Laches (limited) from her...really a pleasure!!! great communication (so kind!!!) and superfast shiping!!
      Laches is perfect, i'm in love
      thank you, this is my first purchase here...completely satisfied LOOL

18. Bought a sofa from nainaijie. It was great that she allowed layaway! ^__^ Communication was prompt and friendly. And the shipping was excellent. It was a smooth transaction. Thank you! XD

19. I've bought a Volks Tohya, Volks Williams Body and Volks Tae I head from Nainaijie.
      All the transactions have been really great! Everything went perfectly, communication was awesome, and everything was shipped really fast and arrived safe and sound. :3
      I couldn't be happier! I really hope to deal with her again in the future.
      She's an awesome seller, highly recommended!

Thank you so much, dear! :D

20. I bought a Volks MSD wig from Nainaijie. The shipping was prompt, communication good, and the item truly excellent ^ ^