1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nanaho

Jul 5, 2009

1. Nanaho bought a CP Delf body from me :)

It's been a pleasure making this transaction with her. Nanaho has been quite polite and serious, with a prompt payment and I wouldn't hesitate making more nice transactions with her in the future ;)

Thanks for all!!!

2. Nanaho bought a head from me. She paid promptly, and kept me updated on her attempts to receive the head from the postal service. Many thanks!

3. I sold a Delf Breakaway head to Nanaho. Lovely buyer to work with. Communication was great, payment was fast and they let me know when the head arrived. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased Nanaho's Juri 06 from her. Her communication was great and she was very friendly. Wonderful to deal with. ^__^ She let me know once the Juri was shipped and she was very well packed, once she arrived.
      Thank you SO much, I love her happy little face! :aheartbea I would definitely do business with her again, if I had the chance to. ^w^ I highly recommend her!

5. I had a great transaction with Nanaho
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I bought a minifee chloe and everything was perfect. Kept great communication the whole time and mailed her out super fast. Was packaged really well. Thank you for this girl

7. She are so beautyful!!:D
      Thank You very much!! :celebrate

8. I bought a Tous Les Garcons outfit from Nanaho.
      Communication was fast and friendly and the package was shipped in a timely manner. Everything was well packed and like described.
      Very smooth transaction, thank you :)

9. Nanaho bought a Fairyland moe body from me. Communication was always prompt and friendly, paid fast and let me know as soon as they got it! Thank you so much :D

10. Nanaho purchased a F60 Cygne in tan from me (with a short layaway). The transaction was very pleasant, payments were made on time with no problems and communication was great. I would positively recommend working with Nanaho. Thank you!

11. I bought a Lillycat Ellana from Nanaho. She was super nice and allowed me to have a bit of a longer layaway. She packed up my girl really well and shipped her out really quickly. Very good at communicating with me, and always responded to my messages and questions. She has been so patient with me, and has made getting one of my dreams dolls so easy. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thanks so much! <3 :)

12. I purchased a art-bimong head from Nanaho. I purchased a doll head so i can give it as a gift later! Great experience. They were honest and kept great communication. They responded back to me in a timely manner everytime! Shipped quickly and everything was perfect. My friend will love this present. :love

13. Nanaho bought a Fairyland body from me and was wonderful to work with. She communicated promptly in a friendly and timely matter and paid promptly. I highly recommend her.

14. I bought a vampire dreaming chiwoo from @Nanaho, she was great throughout the whole process. Promptly shipped and the dolly was packed very well. Highly recommend and would do business again :chibi Thank you for allowing me to bring this dream doll home :love