1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nancyme12

Jul 25, 2007

1. i sold nancyme12 a pair of 10mm glasseyes and everthing was fine, quick, nice... and totally great >3

2. nancyme12 bought volks glasses from me!
      the shipping was delayed because i was out of town, but she was very patient with me!
      all messages were prompt and pleasant. and payment was fast!
      i highly recommend nancyme12!

3. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Nancyme12 bought two pairs of eyes from me. She paid promptly and had great communication throughout the transaction. I would work with her again and recommend her as a buyer! A++

4. nancyme12 purchased a realpuki faceplate from me, and everything went smoothly... couldn't ask for a better buyer... the communication was friendly and prompt, and she paid quickly also. It was a pleasure working with you, Nancy! :)

Chris

5. nancyme12 bought a Volks book w/Komame plushie from me. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was quick, and she let me know when it arrived. It was a great transaction! :)

Thanks again!

6. I sold my Popo to Nancy - it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Excellent communications, paid quickly and was so easy to work with. Highly recommend!

7. Nancy purchased an outfit for Realpuki's from me. She was a delight to work with, paid fast, and great communicator. Enjoy and come back anytime.

8. nancyme12 bought a dress set from me - she was super friendly, patient, and very lovely to work with. Fantastic buyer! Thanks SO much :D

9. Nancyme12 recently purchased a Soom Idealian51 London head from me and she was great to work with. Very friendly and paid quickly. I was very happy with our transaction, and I would absolutely love to work with her again.

10. nancyme12 sold her LE Souldoll Lee Jun Ki to me and it was a pleasant transaction. She was prompt in answering questions and was very friendly. Thanks to her I was able to get my grail doll. I would be more than happy to work with her again. :D

11. I sold Nancyme13 a realpuki Kaka and it was a perfect transaction! Super fast pament, quick to respond to pms and she let me know when the dolly got there. I would do buisness with her anytime! Thank you! :)

12. Positive - nancyme12 bought 3 pairs of eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was great! I highly recommend her!

13. Nancy bought a face plate from me. She paid immediately and let me know when she arrived. Thanks for such an easy transaction ! Highly recommended

14. nancyme12 bought a tea set from me. She was friendly and replied to messages quickly. There were no problems. Thanks~~

15. nancyme12 purchased some wigs from my sales thread and was wonderful to work with! Great communication and payment was immediate! Thank you!

16. Nancy bought a doll from me on layaway and the transaction was perfect! Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with Nancy :)

17. nancyme12 joined my Custom Order for Keanu Reeves head.
      She was supportive allway during months that this GO takes, she kept in comunication continuosly and fast when she need to voice her feedbak, easy to deal with, surely i recommend her as GO partecipant, above all a great DoA member, will dealing with her anytime! :aheartbea
      Thanks again!

18. I bought a Realpuki from nancyme12 and couldn't be happier with the whole process. Smooth transaction, great communication. She posted when she said she would, and the doll arrived really fast and well packaged, and with some lovely little extras too. Thanks so much :)
      Would highly recommend nancyme12 as a seller :)

19. nancyme12 bought a doll from me on a short layaway. She was a great buyer with quick communication and payment. A pleasure to work with and I'd definitely recommend her :) thanks again!

20. nancyme12 bought a SDM Minoru from me. Very communicative and nice buyer.
      I had some troubles with my payapl account, but she always response with patience.
      Highly recommend!

Thank Nancy.
      Ina