1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nanyalin

Nov 16, 2006

1. I bought a Juri'05 head from Nanyalin. Communication was fantastic and it was a pleasure to do business with her.

An all round fantastic seller. Thank you agian!

2. Did a transaction with her, and she was great! The item came quickly, and very well packaged. ^^

3. Nanyalin and I just recently completed a trade between an Abadon and a Juri. The entire transaction was very pleasant, and the Juri arrived safe and sound. I've done other trades with her, and highly recommend her.

4. I recently completed a trade with Nanyalin. Beautiful dolls, wonderful transaction, and a pleasure to communicate with. I would highly recommend her and would not hesitate to trade with her again.

5. I bought a head from Nanyalin and she kept in contact with me the whole time during transaction and answers all PMs promptly. She is also a delight to talk to! What a wonderful seller. Thank you very much!

6. I bought an Elf Shiwoo from Nanyalin. ^_^ It was a smooth transaction and he arrived quickly after shipping. Thank you!

7. I sold a body to Nanyalin. She paid very quickly, and was a dear to deal with. I would definetly sell to her again! :)

8. I bought an Amelia head from Marta, the transaction is super smooth and she's such a sweet and polite seller!!
      Amelia arrives safely and perfectly packaged!! Thank you so much !

9. I bought a doll from Marta and she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend dealing with her.

10. Participated in a trade (traded my Lu-Wen head with default faceup for her Lu-Wen head blank and a little money). Transaction went well, and communication was excellent. Very nice user to work with!

11. I bought a gorgeous doll head from Nanyalin ^^
      Very good communication and she make to me a fantastic gift (she did a really gorgeous custom face up for me, the doll is absolutely beautiful) and It was packed safely and arrived in perfect condition.

she is a wonderful seller, Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks you so much.

12. Bought a gorgeous Dollstown body from Nanyalin! Communication was good; the box had a bit of a rough ride across the pond but the boy arrived safely nevertheless and she even kindly refunded the difference between what she'd estimated shipping would be and what it actually turned out. Thanks much!

13. I traded for a gorgeous BW vamp elf Chiwoo head from Nanyalin and she was such a pleasure to deal with. Will definately buy/trade from her again.

14. Nanyalin bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

15. Nanyalin sold me a head and she was wonderful from beginning to end. Whenever I started panicking she calmed me down and was patient with my panickyness. ^^
      Cheers!

16. Hello, I am leaving feedback for Nanyalin.

She was super awesome and an excellent customer. She bought two necklaces from me. She was clear and kind and I enjoyed doing business with her. I leave her A+++ feedback.

17. I bought Yukinojo body from Nanyalin.

I asked some questions before I buy it actually, and Nanyalin was very kind to answer my questions.
      She no longer had Yukinojo's cushion, so she used other cushion to guard him, and used enough bubble wraps, and the package speedy arrived in great condition. I talked with her a lot, and I know she did her best for me, and I really appreciate her. That body was quite nice and I'm very satisfied with its condition. Thank you very much :aheartbea

Nanyalin is very friendly and wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend Nanyalin!!

18. I got a Yukinojo head from Nanyalin.
      everything is smooth and she shipped it really really fast!
      thank you for letting me have him :)

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Nanyalin ^_^ She is a wonderful seller who is very sweet, communicates wonderfully and clearly, and is very quick to reply. She shipped very quickly and was a delight to talk to throughout this whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :D She made sure the item was safely packed too ^_^ She was truly a pleasure to deal with.

20. I bought a head from Nanyalin, and she is just a sweetheart; she answers all your questions and ships quickly and packs well. A great transaction overall!! Thank you again, I love my new boy!