1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nanyalin

Nov 16, 2006

1. Nanyalin bought my Li Jun Ki doll and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid swiftly, communication was fast and easy, and I'd recommend her fully! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, she's a lovely person. :aheartbea

2. I bought a Volks Aya head from Marta and she was super nice - the head is beautiful. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

3. I bought a Ricky 17 body from Marta, and everything was perfect!

The doll itself arrived quickly and was very well packed and exactly as described. All communication was very prompt and friendly, and she was patient when I ran into a little trouble with paypal.

She's an absolutely wonderful person to do business with! :D

4. I bought Soom Amber hooves from Nanyalin and she is great as a seller, really kind. I'd definitely deal with her again! <3

5. Marta helped me get one of my dream dolls, Crobidoll Mikhail, from her friend in Spain. :D We had a few misunderstandings and errors, but all went well~ :) The baby is now here in my arms, and I'm more than happy to leave her and her friend (who unfortunately is not on DoA) a very positive feedback! :goldstar Communications were great, and Marta explained everything in details... Shipping was fast, even though there was a slight error~ and he's arrived safe and sound this morning... with Priority Mail! :lol: Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!! :D

6. I bought a Rickydoll Elf Helios from Marta ^__^ Her communication was fantastic, and she was very helpful and sweet throughout ^^ I received the head in perfect condition, would gladly do business with her again!

7. Great feedback for Nanyalin :)
      She traded a lot of lovely stuff for my WS Lu-Wen vampire head :D
      She is a pleasure to write with and very understanding. ^-^

8. I bought the wonderful Nailo elf from her. It was a vey pleasant and easy transaction. She is great to deal with, good communication and very helpful.:fangirl:

9. Marta sold me my dream doll, and, when we had a little mishap during shipping, even offered a partial refund. Her communication is superb, she responded to all of my PMs at once. She is a lovely person, and it was a pleasure having a transaction with her. Thank you, dear!

10. I sold Marta the Luts DOA Blue Knight outfit and she also partook in a trade for the painted sword. Communication was excellent and the payment for the outfit was sent promptly. With the trade, she provided me with pictures of wigs/eyes and shoes and was very patient if I was unable to reply immediately due to work. She sent the eyes out quickly and they were very well packed, as well as beautiful.

All in all, it was a smooth and brilliant transaction. Marta is a nice and lovely person and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with her again :)

11. hello!!!

I bought a domuya body to Nanyalin!
      The transaction was perfect, very nice person !!!
      She shipped the parcel very quickly (and weel packed) and always respond to my messages quickly too!

I recomand this buyer!

12. Nanyalin bought a limited SDF Abadon "spartan" set from me. Transaction was perfect~ It couldn't have been any better! Great communication and pleasant to deal with! :3

Thank you and I'd recommend her to anyone~

13. Excellent dt elf bod purchase from Marta...personable, fast ship, informative, thanks so much Marta:)

14. I purchased a Soom Supergem body from Marta and everything went smoothly. She kindly disassembled the body to save me on shipping costs and packed it very securely. She responded quickly to PMs and was a pleasure to communicate with. Would not hesitate to do business with again!

15. I sold a Muse head to Nanyalin and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a really really really nice communication !! 200 % recommanded !!

16. I bought Nanyalin's IP Luo's Strongman and he was everything she said and more. So handsome and she packed him very well and shipping was very good considering the whole volcano issue messed things up. He arrived in great shape and seems to have gotten the best of care in his long travels. I would buy from Nayalin anytime. Great Seller A+++

17. I bought Nanyalin SD17 Reisner's body.She very nice and shipping was fast.
      SD17 Reisner's body arrived in great shape.
      I feel gratitude, thanks you Marta.

18. :D I bought a stunning pair of Antique Rose eyes from Nanyalin. I'm so thrilled with them. They were packed beautifully and arrived in perfect condition. Communication throughout the transaction was perfect. It is a real privilege to own this pair of eyes and it is wonderful to have obtained them from such a lovely person.

:aheartbeaJaxa.:
      :aninja:

19. I've bought the fullset Euclase from Nanyalin and everything was great. There was no problems or delays and Nanyalin is a good seller)

20. Nanyalin bought two IO heads from me. She paid quickly and was lovely throughout. Wonderful transaction. Thank you very much, and good luck with the boys. ^_^