1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nanyalin

Nov 16, 2006

1. I've made a few great transactions with Marta, I bought two dolls from her in the past and recently an EID Luna head.
      She's the most lovable girl in the world to deal with, the comunication is allways great and prompt, and the packages allways come quicly, very well protected and perfectly!
      I'll deal with him in near future for sure :)

Thank you, cari <3

2. Had a wonderful transaction with MArta. xD She bought a pair of eyes from me and pay promptly. XD Really happy to deal with and friendly too. <33

Thanks a lot Marta... nice to know you.

3. Bought a head from Nanyalin. She is lovely! Replied all PMs fast,very friendly and considerate! Delivery was not super fast but it didn't take long either,tracking information and web link were provided nicely! Wrapping was more than perfect!Really thx a lot dear!!!

4. Nanyalin did a trade with me. She is great to work with. She is very friendly and quick to respond to PMs. Items were shipped promptly and were also well packed. Thank you again for a great trade!

5. I traded a soom chalco NS body for Nanyalins custom Zaoll muse, and the transaction was long and complicated (at no fault to Nanyalin) and well worth the wait!
      Nanyalin was very patient and friendly through the whole thing, and an absolute pleasure to deal with.:)
      My girl arrived extremely well packed and in perfect condition. the face-up and eye modifacations looked even better in real life than her amazing pictures!
      I have always liked the Muse sculpt, but this unique girl is absolutely georgous and I can't wait for her character to become more developed!:D
      Thanks so much for this trade, Nanyalin!
      Oh, and needless to say, I would DEFINATELY work with Nanyalin again without hesitation!:aheartbea

6. I sold a once-worn Unoa sized Mystic Messenger corset set to Marta.
      She was lovely to talk with and the transaction was very nice.
      The corset set is winging it's way to Ireland now.
      Thank you so much Marta!!!
      Robyn :)

7. I traded my Chalco for Nanyalin's R. Onyx~
      I have to note that communication was not always fast and some times unclear, it took a few weeks after we had agreed to trade to arrange a proper shipping date because of a payment issue and communication.
      Communication was good otherwise and once Onyx was shipped I received her quickly.

8. I just purchased a doll body from Nanyalin. Communication was fantastic, and shipping was quick, even though she was in the middle of a move at the time! There were some minor misunderstandings involved in the packing/shipping, but no harm done. ^^ Nanyalin overestimated the shipping fee a bit, refunded the overage promptly after the item shipped. My doll arrived safely, and in the fantastic condition that Nanyalin described in her sale thread.

I think this was actually the best transaction I have ever had on DoA. Why? Because Nanyalin was the most reasonable, communicative, and genuine person I have spoken to in quite some time on the Marketplace. I look forward for a reason to do business with her again.

9. I bought a Breakaway Mod from Nanyalin. ^___^ He was shipped very quickly and he arrived in great condition. It was a fantastic transaction! <3

10. I bought a Soom Amber head from Nanyalin and it went just perfectly! This is the second transaction I have done with her, and both have gone just great. The head was very, very well packaged and she even took that extra time to carefully wrap those concerning ears Amber has! :D The head arrived in perfect condition and I am very, very happy! Of course, I will not hesitate to do a transaction with Nanyalin again in the future! I would be more than willing to, in fact;)

11. She bought an Iplehouse Cherie head from me and I'm very happy with the transaction.
      She was very friendly all the time, we had a great comunication and she paid at the momment. I think that Cherie couldn't have gone to anyone better.
      Thanks a lot again :)

12. Nanyalin bought a Chalco mask from me. Communication was excellent, payment was speedy. A great person to do business with ^_^

13. I bought Soom Chalco from Nanyalin. Would like to say a Big Thanks for smooth and fast transaction!
      Excellent seller, pleasure to do deal with!!!

14. I had bought Chalco's default outfit, eyes and wig, they were just like what she discribed. Nice transaction with her~

15. Nanyalin and I did a doll-trade including custom faceups from both of us, and it was lots of fun! ^_~ Marta is such a sweetheart, and she did a wonderful job on my doll's faceup, he is absolutely gorgeous. She was going through a bit of RL madness at the time and things took a bit longer than they could have, but she kept up communication and I have no complaints. Nanyalin is a lovely and talented person and a joy to deal with! I am happy and honored to have a doll with her faceup work. ^___^ &#9829;

16. Another perfect transaction with Nanyalin who purchased a Euclase cloak from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A pleasure as always :) Thank you!

17. :pcupcake:bcupcakePositive Feedback for Nanyalin!:pcupcake:bcupcake

Marta bought a Roda from me and she was a dream to deal with. Communication was the best, she paid really fast, she let me know the package had arrived safely, and she promptly left some nice feedback for me. Just the best all 'round. Can't wait to see what she does with the head -- it will be gorgeous!!!!

18. I recently purchased a set of jointed hands from Nanyalin. Great communication, wonderful seller and my package was sent out promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks you!

19. Nanyalin did a partial trade of Dollflower eyes for my Immortality of Soul Yuri head and it was a great transaction! Communication was great, payment was very quick, and Nanyalin let me know as soon as the head arrived. The eyes arrived quickly and were in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with Nanyalin again!!

20. Bought a spiritdoll body from Nanyalin~

First, Nanyalin is absolutely amazing and patient. I had like a million silly question about the body and payment and she answered each one happily~
      The body was shipped out super promptly, and just arrived today :aheartbea

Thanks again!