1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nanyalin

Nov 16, 2006

1. I just received my AS Rebus, who arrived well packaged and in fine condition. Shipping was prompt. Transaction went well. Thanks!

2. Marta commissioned me for a dress for her Supia Rosy. She was lovely to deal with and was great in communicating what she wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future. Thanks so much! :D

3. Sold a Soom Epidos head. Payed fast, everything went well.

4. I recently bought an Angell Studio Gavin from Nanyalin. She was absolutely lovely to deal with, worked out a layaway with me and shipped quickly (and with plenty of bubblewrap! :) ). I would certainly do business with her again!

Thank you so much for helping me to acquire one of my dream dolls! :aheartbea

5. I bought the most beautifully painted MNM head from Nanyalin! Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, I just couldn't be happier! This artist is AMAZING!!!! Absolutely amazing!

6. I bought an Aoi-Tuki body from Nanyalin.
      Fantastic body and a really lovely transaction with perfect communication and fast shipping at the end of the layaway.
      Thank you!!

7. I bought a Ninodoll Momo head and eyes from Nanyalin, including a gorgeous faceup by her. She arrived just as pictured, and I am very happy with the transaction! Would definitely buy from Nanyalin again.

8. I swapped Unoa Chibi bodies (Lilin for Roron) with Nanyalin - the whole transaction went smoothly, she communicates well, is friendly to deal with, and I couldn't be happier with how it went.

Thoroughly reccomended!

Teddy

9. I buy from Nanyalin two set clothes from Soom, to be more specific the Afi´s and Beyla´s default sets. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the clothes really fast and very well protected. The package arrived super fast. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything:):)

10. Nanyalin sold me a River dreadlock wig recently, and she was an absolute pleasure! She's super friendly, and even though she was busy moving to a new house and managed to send me a picture of the wig and ship it out in good time after I purchased it. Thanks again! :D

11. Nanyalin sold me a Limhwa body, and this transaction was perfect :aheartbea from beginning to end! Thanks Nanyalin!
      :chocoheart

12. Nanyalin sold me a beautiful Sard body!!! :D

The communication with Nanyalin was great and the transaction occurred without problems. She sent me the body dismantled and packed with a lot of care. And I need to say, the body is in a great shape! :)

I highly recommend Nanyalin as seller and would make business with her again for sure! ^_^

Thanks, dear! :chocoberry

13. I won one of Nanyalin's Faun heads & she arrived safe & sound.
      Excellent communication, well packaged & quick shipping. Highly recommended!!

14. I won a modded Iplehouse Tedros from Nanyalin. He arrived safe and sound and has wonderful elf ears and an amazing face-up done by Nanyalin. We had excellent communication. Overall a very pleasant transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from Nanyalin again!

15. I recently sold a sleepy modded Shiwoo Elf head to Nanyalin. The transaction went smoothly. She was very quick with her payment. She was quite friendly and communication was very good. An A+ buyer. :)

16. Sold some toga's to this person. Paid fast and very easy to commicate with. Very easy overseas transaction.

17. I sold a spiritdoll body to Nanyalin,

she was very polite and exchanging PMs with her was very pleasant,
      payment was made promptly and our agreement to a meetup where I'd give her friend the goods went very smoothly too!

Overall I'd say that communication was excellent and that she is a very nice and pleasant person, very trustable. This transaction went very smoothly and was a very good experience~

18. I answered Nanyalin's WTB thread for an Iple Claude. Payment was made completely in full, with there being no paypal fees taken out on my end! Yay! ^___^
      Communication was good, letting me know right away once she got him in hand.
      Definitely recommended!

19. I bought a Volks Kurumi and Volks outfit from Nanyalin. She allowed me to do a layaway and was very kind and helpful. Kurumi was well packaged and exactly as stated. I am super happy with our transaction and would happily buy from again in the future. Thanks!! ♥

20. I sold a Fairyland head to Marta, she paid quickly and was very sweet and responsive through the whole transaction.