1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Napoleonchan

Nov 19, 2010

1. Napoleonchan did a mod/repair job for one of my boy's fingers that fell off and was then lost. She was able to replace the lost finger with a stub for me! While it was a small job she did a fantastic job with it! Very natural and smooth. Through out the whole process she was communicating with me every day, sending me photos, and making sure the mod was to my liking. I will definitively love to work with her again!! :D

2. Napoleonchan did a faceup for my Angel Fantasy Rand and it's fantastic. He looks just the way I wanted him to. She kept in touch with me the whole time and sent preview pictures. Plus she worked on him right away and finished him quickly so he was hardly away from me. I am hoping to have her work on another project doll for me as soon as I can get it ready. I highly recommend her - she does amazing work!

3. I commissioned mod work on one of my dolls from Napoleonchan and she did an excellent job! She followed the original sketch pretty much exactly and I love how the mod turned out. I would definitely recommend her for mods and would love to work with her again in the future. ^^

4. Sorry this feedback is so late!!!

I commissioned Napoleonchan to mod my Fairyland MNF Rheia Sleeping Head to dreaming eyes, and she did an amazing job considering how much resin she had to remove! Highly recommended modder, and I know I'll definitely be back again :)

5. Thank you for a smooth transaction! Highly recommended. :)

6. She did my DZ Yage's head and did a fantastic job! She is also so easy to work with, and great communication! Quality and good customer service is something she excels at and I will becomingback with future dolls :) I would post a pic, except all mine are awful and she's now hidden away so she doesn't yellow until her body comes in.

7. I commissioned Napoleonchan to do a face up for me. She was great to work with. Communication was awesome. She was able to take my vision in my head and put it down on resin. It was awesome to see what I saw in my head come to life. She worked quickly gave me progress pictures and listened. I would definitely commission her again. :)

8. Napoleonchan purchased some MSD clothes from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, payment came in super fast, and communication was great!! It was a perfect transaction. A wonderful buyer, highly recommended!!!

9. Napoleonchan gave my 5stardoll Tong Tong a custom face-up and nail polish. I couldn't be happier with the results! She came out exactly the way I wanted her to. Napoleonchan was also extremely courteous and thorough in her communication throughout, and her prices were very reasonable. I would definitely take another doll to her for custom work in the future!

10. Napoleonchan purchased some SD clothes from me a few days ago. She paid promptly and communication was very good and I was informed of the clothing's arrival to her. Would love to do business with her again! :)

11. napoleonchan bought a pair of Narae high heel feet from me and was sincere and wonderful to work with.
      Thank you! :)

12. Napoleanchan did 2 faceups for me. She is fantastic to work with, super friendly and extremely talented. She sanded my Lishe head that was extremely yellow--and now looks amazing--plus got an awesome faceup on her, and she did a repaint on my Monster High Clawd for me. :D He is fangtastic!![​IMG][​IMG]

13. Napoleonchan was kind enough to make me an offer when she found my WTB thread! I am thrilled with the head she sold me. She was extremely honest in all communications, and took a ton of photos for me, AND did additional work on the head. Great seller.

Thank you napoleonchan!

14. I commissioned napoleonchan to mod some elf ears onto my Withdoll Priscilla. She kept me updated with pictures and asked for feedback throughout. She was wonderfully patient and very friendly, despite it being a difficult mod job with keeping the doll's faceup intact. I am completely in love with the work she did and it came out beautifully! I highly recommend her!

15. I commissioned Napoleonchan to do some hand and foot blushing for me as well as to take on blushing my very complicated feeple65 event arm. She did a fantastic job, worked very hard to get things as perfect as possible, and was great to work with, I really recommend her.

[​IMG]

16. Napoleonchan did some modwork/blushing/faceup on my doll. She's AMAZING. Words cannot describe this artist. She patiently dealt with me over the course of *three moves* (It wasn't that long, but I had to move from school to home to work in the span of two months.) She kept the doll until she was PERFECT. It was a hard resin match as well. Amazing amazing amazing. Just amazing.

17. Did a trade with Napoleanchan for her DIM miyavi head and my impl gela yosd. This is my 2nd transaction with her and it went perfect! Communication was excellent, and she was extremely helpful in putting the head on various bodies and taking pix for me--very awesome!! I would love to have more transactions with her in the future. thanx so much for the trade.

18. napoleanchan purchased a pair if HGC 6mm eyes from me, and everything went smoothly! She paid quickly and let me know when the eyes had arrived. The PERFECT customer! :aheartbea Thanks again!

Chris

19. Comissioned Napoleanchan for two faceups and a facial reconstruction. Beautifully, amazing work! Fantastic communication and was more than happy to tweak little things in the faceups :) Thank you so much!

TC

20. I have had several transactions now with Napoleanchan. Though this last one was the most work!
      She did a complete custom of my Faun, I sent her my blank faun head and a resinsoul Mu body and she carved and painted and sculpted him until he became this amazing doll:
      [​IMG]
      I would highly recommend her for anything, she is super sweet and is the absolute best! Communication was fantastic, she kept me informed the whole time she worked on him with progress pics and updates. Extremely Professional. I'm sure this project was a headache for her but I am so thankful that she kept up all that crazy work and gave me my dream doll!!! Thank you sooooo much, you are the very best!!