1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naraku-chan

Sep 16, 2010

1. Bought 2 wigs from Naraku & they were JUST as advertised - very pleased especially w/the InuYasha one! Excellent communication & quick shipping - she's sweet to talk to & I will definitely recommend her for transactions! Would happily deal w/her again.

2. Hoi ^^ ...

Einmal ein dickes plus als Verkäufer...
      Endlich mal ne ruhige schmerzlose und schnelle transaktion IN DEUTSCHLAND x333 ...

Danke =^.^=

---

everything was great, thanks a lot ^^

3. I bought 10mm eyes from Naraku-chan. The transaction was very pleasant and just wonderful. I highly recommend Naraku-chan!

4. I bought LeekeWorld Kiel Ent legs from Naraku-chan. She was very kind seller, I would happily deal with her again. ^^ Legs arrived well protected and in a very short time. :) In time for X-Mas too! x)

Thank you! And good luck to all your future sales. :3

5. I purchased a white MSD sized blouse from Naraku-chan. She is a nice, friendly seller making the transaction go over fast and smooth without problems, while the object was exactly as described.

Thanks and perhaps we'll soon get to strike another deal ;)

6. I bought a black MSD wig from Naraku-chan!
      She was very friendly and the item arrived very quickly.
      It was a pleasure to deal with her.

7. I bought a head from Naraku-chan, everything was great, couldn't have asked for someone better to buy from :D

8. Naraku-chan joined my Soom´s Luxullia split. Everything went wonderfully, she paid very quickly and she was patient, communicative and nice when our order delayed a little bit more than expected. She let me know when her order arrived to her. A very nice and smooth person. Would love to deal with again, and highly reccommend to other.

Thank you so much!!! :) :)

9. She sold me a DragonDoll Xi, and the transaction was perfect! Shipping was super-duper fast, communication was prompt and friendly... Would buy from her again without a doubt!

10. I bought a pair of Ent Wings from Naraku-chan, the transaction went smoothly, she shipped them fast and good communication too. ^^

11. Bought an InuYasha Cosplay from her for my doll Luc. It looks amazing and she even made him the necklace. Communication was great and I would totally buy from her again. ^_^

12. I bought a Delf Type 3 body from Naraku-chan on layaway. Communication was always quick and friendly, shipping was super-fast. The body was well packed in its original box and is in perfect condition as described. I am very happy with the transaction and would recommend Naraku-chan as a seller.

Thank you!

13. Sold a pair of Camellia Dynasty Angel Wings to Naraku-Chan and she is very delightful to work with! She communicates really well, letting me know when the wings made it to both destinations (The wings were sent alongside a doll that another seller was sending to Naraku) and it was a great transaction :D Would do it again! Thanks Naraku-chan! You're great!

14. I bought a wig and a pair of eyes for my doll from Naraku-chan and it was a pleasure to deal with her! :) I also got two Strickmützen for free so my dolls ca. survive this cold weather with a warm head :D
      Hope to deal with her again one day!

15. I sold a Soom doll to Naraku-Chan and the transaction was just fabulous! Communication was prompt and always so friendly and I have nothing but good things to say. What a pleasure :) Hope to do business again!

16. I've bought a pair of Yo-SD shoes from Naraku-chan and the transaction went super smooth and the package arrived really fast! There were no problems at all and I couldn't be happier with my new shoes. :) Thank You very much from both me and my Yo-SD!

17. I bought a skirt.
      Arrives quickly, thanks.

18. I bought a Delf boy body from Naraku-chan. communication was excellent, it was a pleasant transaction, and body was nicely packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. c:

19. I bought some wings and horns from Naraku-chan. Very nice to deal with. Quick shipping to U.S. Highly recommended!

20. I sold Dollheart; Cherry Lucy outfit to Naruku-chan.
      very nice in communication
      quick payment! and sooooooo smooth transaction!

nice to do a business with Naruku-chan <3