1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naraku-chan

Sep 16, 2010

1. I bought a pair of shoes, a bed and more from Naraku
      Fast shipping, and not even expensive haha!
      Great seller

2. I trade with Naraku: dress + $$ for doll :)
      I'm super happy with this trade. The communication was perfect, shipping quick. Highly recommended :D
      Thank you!!!

3. I bought a DollZone Morphoa from naraku-chan.
      Communication was super quick and easy. Thank you for he smooth transaction. I recommend her as a seller.

4. Naraku-chan bought a SOOM Minette from me and everything went perfect. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. I would definitely recommend doing business with her. ^^

5. hwoarang bougth Romantic Taco head from me, She was very friendly, good communication, everything went smoothly. Thank you very much! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

6. I bought yosd sized shoes from Naraku-chan. She was very kind and fast with replying to PMs. She accepted personal bank transfer which was very nice of her♥ The shoes arrived soon to Finland after my payment was seen in her bank account. The shoes were packed nicely and safely. I'm totally happy for this perfect transaction. ♥

7. Naraku-chan sold me a green flute from SOOM.
      It's just perfect. Very smooth communication and fast shipping. I recommend her !

8. I got soom horns from Naraku-chan. She send them super fast, very well packed. They were super clean and exactly as described! I am very happy with this transaction ^^ Thank you so much for everything =D

9. I bought some yo undies and socks and she is super nice and was quick shipping! Would do business again!

10. naraku-chan commissioned dress from me. She paid quick and the communication was perfect.
      Recommended ^^

11. I bought doll's parts to Naraku-chan. It was shipped just when I asked to, well packed and in perfect condition. We also had a good communication.
      Narakuchan is a very good seller!
      Recommended! ^_^v

12. Bought a Futon Bed from Naraku-chan. She was very friendly, let me time to go to bank because I was busy. :) Thank you very much, love the bedding ^-^

13. I bought again from Naraku-chan and it was the same perfect way, than the deal before. Thank you Dear! :)
      [h=2][/h]

14. I bought YoSD panties from Naraku-chan, very quick and friendly pms, and the panties were sent superfast. They arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Thank you very much!

15. I bought some SD lace panties and stockings from Naraku-chan, great communication, very friendly, and was quick to ship out. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Naraku-chan again. :)

16. I bought a zipped Teenie Gem bag from Naraku-chan and it arrived quickly and in great condition. It was a pleasure doing business with you and hope to do so again sometime, Thankyou!

17. Naraku was awesome! I had no problems with the delivery or the item. I hope to do more transactions with her in the future.

18. I bought two wigs and a shirt from Naraku-chan, it was a smooth transaction and I love the items very much. I would definately buy from her again and can recommend her to anyone. Thank you Naraku!

19. I've purchased a pair of Soom Teenie Gem Hug me Hands from Naraku-chan and it was a great smooth transaction, I'm very pleased. Thank you so much! :)

20. I bought some eyes from Naraku-chan. Great communication, super fast shipping. Highly recommended seller. Thanks a lot.