1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naraku-chan

Sep 16, 2010

1. I bought a handmade outfit from Naraku-Chan and the communication was great! Shipping to a different country was pretty average but it arrived in good shape! Thank you!

2. i bought soom ario with default face up from Naraku-Chan with layaway option. she was super friendly in communication and her information was always in time. the doll was shipped fast. also, she helped me when the parcel seemed to be lost somewhere. i was very happy to have a deal with her and highly recommend her as a great seller ^^v
      thank you so much again! :)

3. i participated in Narakus Soom Feny Split. everything went well and we had nice contact. thanks a lot.

4. Participated to Naraku-chan Soom Feny split GO to get the fox ears.
      Nice and serious communication on all steps of the GO. The shipping was fast and the packaging well done.
      I recommend her ! :)

5. I participated in the Feny split aswel.

Communication was super, even through my package getting lost.. really nice and helpful person. ^^

10+! Id recommend her :)

6. I bought SOOM Feny form Naraku-chan and everything went veeeery smoothly, she always answered promptly and even went through the trouble of sending me the original box when I asked for it ^^
      Definitely recommended :D

7. I purchased a Bygg horn (and COA) from Naraku-chan. All communication was quick, and she shipped it very quickly after I sent payment.
      Thank you for a great transaction, Naraku-chan!

8. I joined Narauku-chan's Feny split and was entirely happy with her professional detail, and prompt response. She payed attention to the little things and never kept me waiting, she was very organized and we knew what was going on at all times. My parts got to me safely and in good condition. Very reliable person to split with, would do this again any day. A trustworthy split-hoster for sure.

9. Oh man I forgot to do this! Was in the feny split! Everything was great amazing! She was a doll to deal with!

10. I bought Narauku-chans minifee body, she was a true star, and it arrived so quick, will deal again in a heartbeat.
      big thankyou

11. I bought a pair of Souldoll pants from Naraku-chan.
      She was friendly, replied quickly, shipping was super fast... It was great dealing with her~! Would do it again.
      Thank you! :)

12. Naraku-chan bought my Tsukifly Yukata set. The payment was fast and communication excellent :)
      I was also informed immediately that the package had reached its destination. Thank you!

13. I sold a doll Naraku-chan~ She made her payment promptly, and communicating with her has been nothing short of pleasant, and enthusiastic. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!! ^o^

14. I bought Naraku-chan a Souldoll Sleeping AN Head. The communication was easy and quick and she sent me the item immediately. She was really friendly and approachable.

15. Naraku-chan bought Soom Sammi's wig from me. She was anyone's perfect buyer: prompt and friendly PMs and payment sent quickly. I'd love to do business with her again anytime!

(。ゝ∀・)b

16. I bought a Soom wig from Naruka-chan. Perfect transaction, thanks so much! :)

17. Naraku-chan sold me a Soom Zip Carrier ^^ She was so kind and shipped the item fast and well packed. 100% recommended!! <3 Thanks dear <3

18. I purchased a pair of Lavendel Default Time Wizard Reika glass eyes from Naraku-chan! They arrived in great condition, communication was great :) I would not hesitate to purchase from her again ^^

19. i bought some soom teenie gem hands from Naraku and everything went well ^^ very nice communication and the hands were shipped out fast and well packed

20. Had a smooth and fast transaction with Naraku-chan I bought her Julian head and it arrived fast and well packaged thanks so much!