1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naraku-chan

Sep 16, 2010

1. I bought a minifee woosoo vampire elf head from her and she was great with my layaway and super understanding and was great to communicate with. Shipping was pretty quick, and she shipped her as soon as my payment was finished.

2. Had an awesome transaction, she replied quickly and the shoes were in great condition!

3. I brought a MNF Neck Connector from Naraku-chan. The communication was fast and friendly and she posted it to me straight away. Pleasure dealing with her and I would be happy to buy from Naraku-chan again.

4. I bought Soom 14 mm Nereides from her and they arrived incredibly fast. Even the fact some consider it hard to keep Soom silicone eyes clean ... the eyes she sent were like absolutely new!
      I am very pleased and highly reccomend doing buisness with Naraku-chan.

5. Naraku-chan bought me hands. The transaction was perfect, I've been told as soon as the hands arrived ! Thanks a lot :)

6. I brought a beautiful Soom Elf Nodia from Naraku-chan she has wonderful communication, she shipped my doll so fast and safely highly recommended seller thank you again! will buy from again in the future :3

7. I bought Naraku-chan various items (clothes, eyes, parts) and the shipping was perfect, reat communication and patient seller. I highly recommand !

8. We bought a SOOM Beyla from Naraku-chan. She was very kind and replied swiftly.
      The doll had some damages and replacement parts that weren't mentioned, but he was packaged well and shipped swiftly. All in all it was a smooth transaction! Thank you! ♥

9. I bought a Soom outfit from Naraku-chan. Everything was beautiful and arrived quickly. I am very happy with this transaction. Thank you, Naraku-chan!

10. I bought a Soom Nodia wig from Naraku-chan.
      Good communication, fast shipping. Perfect transaction.
      Thank you!

11. I bought a Soom blossom breast chestpiece from Naraku and was super pleased with the sale.
      Great communication and shipping fast as light. :)
      I can only highly recommend her as a seller!

12. I bought a pair of white mary jane some times ago I forgot to leave feedback! She was very fast to shipping, great condition the shoes and communication!
      Thank you so much ^_^

(ps I dont have feedback yet I think. Please can you leave me feedback as well?? xD Thanks!)

13. I bought a dress, wig and a pair of shoes for MSD from Naraku-chan
      Everything went easy and smoothly and the items arrived as described.
      Thank you a lot!

14. I purchased a pair of Soom Ario eyes from Naraku-chan.
      Excellent communication throughout the transaction. Perfect product and fast shipping - great transaction.
      Thank you again.

15. I just bought a Soom Afi and two pairs of shoes from Naraku-chan, and it was a very pleasant transaction.
      The communication was excellent, and she was very friendly. Shipping was very fast, he was very well wrapped and well protected, and he was wearing an extremely cute outfit that I hadn't expected.
      I can recommend her as a seller, and would certainly do business with her again.

16. Positive + feedback for Naraku-Chan. I purchased a pair of SD shoes from her and they arrived super quickly. Many thanks for a quick efficient transaction.

17. I purchased a Soom head from Naraku-chan. Great communication and speedy shipping. Great transaction.
      Thanks.

18. Bought SOOM Nive from Naraku! Very patient with all my questions and very friendly! Thx!!

19. Naraku-chan is wonderful to work with! I've had a very pleasant transaction with her - I bought a lovely doll from her... she arrived very quickly & was well packed and in great shape! I'm very happy!!!

20. I had a good transaction from Naraku-chan, where I bought soom beast hands from her. The transaction went smoothly and she researched the shipping options available for me to choose. The item also arrived neatly packaged. Recommended seller :D