1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NaruSasu

Sep 28, 2008

1. NaruSasu is very friendly and nice :D Clothes and glasses I ordered was shipped out within time written in thread (10-25 days), was neatly packed and arrived safely. I love the quality and diffenetly will buy from NaruSasu again! Thank you very much, your shop is as great as it looks <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

2. POSITIVE feedback

I bought a set of clothes for SD from NaruSasu and I am really glad with everything. She replied private messages quickly, answered all my questions and was very kind, also the clothes were perfect.

Thank you very much!

3. I bought a hoodie from NaruSasu and I'm very satisfied to the trade. NaruSasu was very friendly, connection and the time of making the clothes was fast, shipping was great too and the package was absolutely safety. I loved the hoodie, and it totally is high quality! Thank you so much, I recommend NaruSasu for everyone! n_n

4. My swet little angel is very happy!
      (and I'm happy too :) )
      you can how look NaruSasu's jean on msd doll:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I bought a pair of sandals from NaruSasu. Pms replies were fast and friendly and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you!

6. I purchased 3 clothing articles (a jacket, a top and a pair of jeans) from her for my Senior Delf and they fit perfectly, and the quality surpassed my expectations.

NaruSasu is very friendly, patient and polite at all times although I had to PM her a few times on the status of my order. Despite so, I will definitely order from her again. ^^

7. I bought from NaruSasu few clothes. She is very nice and the comunication with her was easy and good. She gave me for free also necklace for my boys and I was surprised by it and of course very happy about it. Her clothes are very nice and from very good fabric. Everything arrived safe. I would deffinetely buy from her again.
      100% :lol:

8. Bought a few items from NaruSasu. We had some problems with paypal, none of which was their fault, just paypal being paypal. But as soon as the mess was cleared up, they shipped them off.
      They've arrived safely, and are perfect for my boys!
      I will be ordering with them again! Thank you!! :)

9. I bought an outfit from NaruSasu and, although it did take a while to arrive, I am very satisfied! The quality of the outfit is great and her communication was wonderful, she answered my questions quickly and politely. I will definitely buy from her again! Thank you! :]

10. I bought few clothes and accessories from NaruSasu. Everything went really smoothly and seller was very friendly. And the quality is great, I'm really happy with the items. Nothing negative to say, perfect seller!
      Thank you!

11. I bought three pairs of glasses from NaruSaru, she's very nice and so dedicated!! The shipping company wasn't able to send the glasses to me (post office hates me >_>)so she tried it again and they finally arrived. She's a great seller, you will be lucky with her for sure!! The glasses are great. She answered every question with such kindness!

12. Brought another bunch of stuff from NaruSasu (clothes, watch, glasses). NaruSasu keeps being a sweetheart, communication with her is a pleasure :aheartbea And stuff are great! I asked her to make some clothes in msd size and she did, and they look great and fit nicely!
      And off course I have plans to buy from again, Aoi Sora is my favorite shop on DOA :D

13. Bought a full outfit and a watch from NaruSasu! The quality of clothes is excellent, and they were made to fit my boy perfectly. While she accidentally sent me the wrong watch, she let me keep it with a refund, which just goes to show how nice she is ^_^
      She is a wonderful seller with a great variety of outfits! I will DEFINITELY be buying from her again, and can recommend her to anyone <3

14. Thank you for great quality glasses, friendly communication and fast shipping ^___^

15. + 1 postive
      Bought a very nicely priced AS body from Naru. Arrived perfectly, very fast, and even with the gorgeous AS carry bag <3 She even dealt with my waiting over the chinese holidays very well!

16. I'm really happy with my cool fancy jeans that were made especially for my Iplehouse JID boy! There aren't many outfits out there for JID boys, and knowing I can order wonderful things from someone who can fit him just makes me giddy! Since this picture was taken, I've washed and dried these jeans to "soften" the "newness" and I LOVE 'em! They fit even better, so the seamstress really knew what she was doing, the legs are so much shorter now, however are still plenty long, not short at all, so she knows this material!

Anyway, it's dark now, so no new pics of washed jeans, which look just as good, only better, LOL... here they are fresh out of the package!

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Great communication, great product, great selection, great seamstress that made these with only measurements to go by! Just amazing!

Oh, yah, this is a positive review LOL

17. I purchased a pair of shorts from NaraSasu and they arrived safely packed :). She is very prompt in answering questions and the shipping only took about two weeks (free too!). Excellent seller.

18. I ordered an outfit from Narusasu in a custom size, it was well-made and fits the doll perfectly.

Thanks so much ^^

19. I commissioned an outfit from NaruSasu! It looks amazing and very well made. Great seller and I highly recommend her~ ^^

20. I ordered a knitted coat from NaruSasu and it is absolutely stunning! Again I am impressed by the quality of her clothes - it's so soft and cuddly~ She is an excellent seller, and I will continue to buy from her!