1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nepherim

Feb 15, 2006

1. Nephrim bought a shirt from me and was great to deal with ^^ Great contact and fast payment.

2. i sold stockings to nephy, she paid fast, she's sweet and was wonderful to deal with. :3 when she was curious about an item's shipping status and i didn't really have much to say as far as updates went, she was understanding. <3

3. Nepherim comissioned a plushie from me, and seemed to be a good buyer, and although there were delays in communication, I believe they were due to DoA PM system problems. When communication did go through, Nepherim was a good buyer. As I did not have samples to show her, I took risks on the terms of our agreement, but she completed the transaction as I hoped.

4. Went in on a Luts split with her, and it was beyond perfect handling! :)

Nephy is the best!

5. Very friendly comunication and quick delivery!! Perfect! ^O^

6. just got the eyes I bought this morning, good communication, the eyes are in great condition too no problems at all

7. Nepherim is great !:D She's really communicative and friendly.
      We hade a perfect trade : my yo-tenshi and stuff for her complete School head A and stuff. My new boy is handsome, came quickly and safetly and totally as described in the post and PMs.
      thanks sooooooooooo much !!! :aheartbea

8. Thanks SO much, Nepherim! The doll head I doll purchased was well packed, came EXTREMELY quickly, and absolutely stunning. Great communication in this transaction as well!

9. I bought a yo sd body which arrived well wrapped and in great condition :) The PO messed around with the parcel but i received great communication and help while waiting.

Thanks again!!!
      Fiona

10. I bought Yo Tenshi Kuuta and he was well packed and shipped. Thanks I hope to do business again.
      Thanks

11. I bought a Domadoll centaur Jado (called Uni-kkotmu on the site), and the transaction went perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased! nepherim answered PMs promptly and she sent out the doll the very next day--well-packaged, priority mail, tracking, insurance, everything. I am very pleased with the transaction and I LOVE the doll! Thank you for such a stress-free, wonderful transaction!

12. Sold a kimono to Nepherim. Perfect transaction and a pleasure to deal with ^^

13. Nepherim ordered some shirts from me. :) Payment was fast, and she let me know when they arrived. Great transaction!

14. Sold a few MSD items to Nepherim.
      She was very communicative and it was the fastest transaction I've had this far!

Thank you! ^^

15. Neph is a great seller! Her communication was prompt and informative, and always friendly! <3 Shipping was super quick too, and the Puki Piki I bought from her was safely packaged! I'm really pleased with how everything went, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with Neph again!

Thank you so much!
      - DJ Khim

16. Nepherim bought an unoa boy from me and paid right away, was sweet to deal with, thank you so much:)

17. I just bought a doll (B&G Sapphira) from Nepherim. She was nice and professional, answering my questions quickly and shipping him out super fast! It was a wonderful transaction and he arrived in perfect condition. :D Thanks again!

18. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[MSD boots]

19. I sold some unoa hands to Nepherim, She paid very quickly, let me know when she recieved them and left me feedback Great Buyer!!! Thanks!!

20. nepherim bought some clothing items from me. Paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with. Please come back again!