1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for nessa

Jan 22, 2009

1. Nessa bought some clothes from me, prompt payment and response! :)

2. nessa purchased my Elfdoll Vivien. She was a pleasure to deal with and it was the kind of super-efficient transaction a seller dreams of. She paid promptly, was super wonderful to communicate with and let me know that her item(s) had arrived safely. This transaction was 100% perfect from start to finish, I highly recommend her and would do business with her again anytime!

Thank you again!

3. I purchased an Elfdoll Vivien from Nessa. She was so friendly and nice to work with, she shipped her super fast and doll is incredible. It was a fantastic experience, would love to buy from her again!

4. Nessa bought a Limhwa Half Elf from me (with wig, eyes and high heel feet). She paid promptly and was very kind through the transaction. Her communication was perfect! She let me know when the doll arrived to her home and gave me her impressions. Super friendly! I highly recommend her as a buyer :aheartbea

5. Nessa bought a Nine9 vest from me. She paid promptly and communication was great.
      Thanks so much for a smooth and pleasant transaction! And for being patient with my delay!
      :)

6. nessa bought my Merry Doll Round Fang. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly, and told me when the package arrived. I would deal with her again anytime!

7. SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK

nessa is an excellent seller!

I've bought a Supia Rosy from her. The negociation was very easy. She was always fast in answer my questions and did a truly effort to make a good sale. She sent me the doll as soon as I finished my layaway. The box was very well packaged and full of extras. Everything was cleaner and neat. The doll was exactly as showed on pictures (actually prettier). I have to say it's missing two magnets on headcap, but this is not a problem, I can get it in a local craft store.

I highly recommend her! I can't be more satisfied!

:):):):)

8. I purchased a Dollshe Saint from Nessa on a short layaway and everything went perfectly. She was very flexible on payments, she packed him up super well and sent him with a ton of lovely extras which was very sweet of her. I would be happy to buy from her again! Thank you so much :)

9. I bought a Limhwa half elf girl from Nessa and the transaction was super easy. She was very cooperative about my out of town lapses. Her communication was very friendly, and the doll came beautifully and carefully packed. There were a selection of extras
      included, my appreciation for those. The doll is just lovely, she will make a welcome addition to my growing BJD family.
      I'd buy from her again anytime, Extra thanks!:thumbup

10. @nessa bought an Iplehouse resin pistol prop from me and was wonderful to deal with!!
      She sent paypal promptly and was quick and friendly to message with. AND she let me
      know that the box safely arrived and that she was pleased with the prop!
      A *wonderful* transaction!!! Thanks again!

11. I bought a Merry Round Doll Dango from Nessa, I was allotted a short layaway; after final payment my doll was shipped the next day. Everything arrived nicely packaged and with a small lot of tiny clothing for my first super tiny doll. Nessa was very responsive to any and all questions I had. Very good seller; very happy with my purchase