1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "NeVeR ToO oLd!"

Feb 14, 2007

1. I sold two wigs to Gail. Wonderful transaction, and paid very fast. Thank you Gail! :D

2. Never too old purchased a Bellosse doll from me and everything went great! I never had any problems and would recommend her to everyone. I have done business with her before and as always it was perfect.

3. Bought a full doll (with a gorgeous rare head) from Gail on layaway and she was great about the whole thing, always pleasant to deal with and shipped promptly and safely! Highly recommended seller! :)

4. gail was wonderful to work with, also quick payment and dealt with the entire lowering of the price for ante

I recommend her to any future sellers <3 A+++

5. Gail bought me a doll. The communication was perfect, everything was clear. She paid very fast, and she warned me when the doll arrived to her home.
      I recommend ! Merci Gail :]

6. Gail bought a doll from me.Paid super fast,great and friendly and polite communication.A very sweet and nice person to deal with.Wonderful transaction.Would definitely do business again.

7. I bought a doll from Gail!! I'm very happy with the comunication, she is very lovely!! The shipping very fast, and the manipulation PERFECT!! Thanks a lot for all!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I bought a gorgeous Syo on layaway from Gail. She could not have been more helpful and understanding. I love my new girl and I'm thankful to have found such a great seller

9. I sold a Angel Region Little Fair MSD body to Gail. She was wonderful to work with, communication was excellent, and she paid quickly. Would do business with again. I'm so happy you like it! Thanks again!

10. Never too loud bought a Bisou faceplate from me and everything was wonderful about the transaction. :) Paid promptly and was overall genuinely a sweet person to talk to during the sale. Thanks so much!!

11. Gail bought a wig & some eyes from me, good communication, fast payment, great transaction! thank you ^^

12. I purchased an Okita wig from her. She was so nice and a pleasure to deal with :) highly recommended!

13. :DI purchased Dollmore Coco from Never Too Old ...
      I am "in Love" :aheartbea
      Wonderful PM's, VERY fast mailing, and a lovely doll thrown in ! ....just a pleasure all the way :fangirl:

14. :) Such a kind person ! I bought a lovely doll from Gail. She wrapped it up perfectly and it arrived in perfect condition. Her communication is excellent. She is genuinely thoughtful. I very much appreciate the transaction.

Jaxa.
      :aninja:

15. i adopted Okita Souji v.1 head from NeVeR ToO OLd!
      everything went great! Great communication, fast shipping and good packaging!
      totally reliable. :)

16. I purchased a doll from Gail and I'm not sure I've ever had a better doll transaction than this! She was so friendly and thorough in her PMs and didn't hesitate to let me know how everything was going or ask me questions. She always kept me informed and answered my messages right away. She sent extras along with the doll and everything was packaged SO securely! I couldn't be happier!

I can't recommend Gail highly enough! Buy with confidence! She's a great asset to Den of Angels. :)

17. I had such a wonderful transaction with Gail from beginning to delivery of Nana!:aheartbea (I bought her Nana SD13) I would highly reccommend her to anyone who is considering a deal with her ~ she is SO sweet and I consider a friend on DOA.

Many thanks to you, Gail!

:kitty2:kitty2:kitty2

18. Never Too Old bought a doll from me,she is very pleasent buyer and paid quickly,she let me know when doll arrived safely,thanks so much for a smooth transaction!!!!

19. NtO (hehe) bought a YO-SD from me and the experience was wonderful, fun and enjoyable. She's lovely to work with!

20. Sold a body to NevertooOld, she was wonderful to deal with, a really nice person besides.