1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "NeVeR ToO oLd!"

Feb 14, 2007

1. I sold my Volks SD10 doll to NeVeR ToO OLd! and everything and everything went smoothly. Payment was prompt, communication was pleasant and she let me know right away when her package arrived. Thanks again!

2. I bought a Yuria head in a volks body from Never too Old, and the transaction was smooth.
      A pleasure to deal with and definitely a very positive feedback.

3. I bought a doll from Gail and can not say enough to praise her. She is understanding, compassionate and utterly charming. The doll was sent as soon as I paid and arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you, Gail <3

4. I bought a Volks sd13 body to NeVeR ToO OLd.
      Transaction was a perfect experience : friendly communication, fast & safe shipping. She even send a nice gift and a sweet card for holidays ! You're a doll, Gail ! ^_^
      I highly recommend her for transaction, you won't be disappointed !

5. i bought a Volks Yugiri from Never too Old, negotiation pleasant as always.
      thank you so much.

6. Bought a Bluefairy Olive from her! doll came fast and with lots of cute stuff! thanks!

7. I bought an SD10 Boy body from Gail, and the transaction went perfectly lovely. She shipped quickly and was very thorough on communication. She also packed the body quite beautifully ^_^.

Thanks again!

8. Gail purchased a little Soom Syen from me, and it has been a pleasure. She has been super kind and friendly, I recommend her highly !

9. Gail bought a doll body from me~! Very smooth and nice transaction. : D

10. I bought a HM Kakiva from Gail via layaway, she is a pleasure to do business with :D

Thanks so much :ahearbea

11. I just received my dear Kun of Volks that I bought from Gail. She came beautifully wrapped and with everything promised. She was easy to work with. I highly recommend her. Thanks for the nice present *hug* ^___^

12. Gail is a great person. Had a wonderful transaction and I love my girl! Thank you:D

13. I bought a Nabi Kiss from Gail and she sent her super fast and packaged really safely!! Gail is super nice to deal with and I hope to do business with her again!! Thanks so much!! HUGGGS!!!

14. I bought a green default Mikhaila dress from Gail. She was a pleasure to talk to and shipped my dress quickly--a great transaction! Thanks again :)

15. I bought a doll from Gail and things couldn't have been better. She is understanding and very promt when replying to questions as well as shipping her as soon as I sent the final payment.

I highly recommend buying from her. Thanks again Gail! : D

16. I have bought a Volks F-16 MSD on layaway from NeVeR ToO OLd.
      The doll was well packed with a cute gift and arrived fast.
      Gail is good and friendly.

17. I bought a spleeping white F 05 on an SD 13 body with a three mouths layaway to Never To Old. She is a fantastic personne, very nice, comprehensive and confident. Nana's make up was made by Himeya and was astonish and greatfull! This doll was a jewel! It's actually my favorite and I think that Never to old kindness play for this. She told me news about my girl during all the layaway and answered all my questions. She done also a great job with the shipping, and all was perfect!!!
      Thank you very much Gail!

You who are looking to her amazing dolls, don't hesitate! Let's go ;)

18. I sold a head.
      I got no messages at all after I got it sent. No thank, no update, nothing.
      I actually have no idea where it is by now.
      I knew she went trough the faceuper home because I saw it in her Flickr, and I assume said faceuper sent it to NTO by now.

The payment was fast, but that's pretty much it.

19. Hello Myra:
      I am sorry that I didn't respond. It is very UNLIKE me as you can see from my feedback for not responding in the usual manner.
      The reason I didn't is two-fold.
      First, I DON"T have the head. It was not sent to me. Remember in our communications I asked if you would send the head to the faceup artist who is going to paint her? So, I actually never received the head personally and I still don't have her. I intended once I received her back to tell you how appreciative
      I am of you sending the blank head since it worked out perfect for Esthy to paint her for me.
      I know in time I would have followed up and even showed you a photo how wonderful she looks all fixed
      up with her wig and eyes.
      I do apologize if I didn't meet your expectations but hope that you now see why I didn't respond
      in a timley manner. I agree, I should have been more sensitive
      and let you know it arrived safe and sound to Esthy. I do apologize and didn't mean to aggravate you so. I see in the note above you are upset with me.
      Secondly, I am also not home.
      In being away from my home computer I am not so punctual. It's hard for me to focus when we are
      in someone else's home.
      I've learned in this BJD business that patience is truly recommended&#8230;
      Again, I'm sorry I didn't respond in a manner that I ususally do, but I hope you understand the reasons.
      Glad you received my payment.
      Also, if you contacted me privately I would have been most appreciative. I work really hard to
      do the right thing and to post a criticism might be unfair.
      I do my best but sometimes things change and I'm delayed in my followups.
      I'm sure that might happen to anyone. Please understand.
      Gail

20. Months ago I bought a DIM Bellose by Raven from Gail and have been seriously remiss in leaving feedback for this excellent seller. I would love to transact with her again and I hope she feels the same about me! Thank you Gail!!