1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Nezumi_Mouse

Jul 13, 2007

1. Nezumi_Mouse purchased clothes from me, smooth transaction! Reliable buyer.

2. Nezumi_Mouse bought a pair of boots from me. Fast and smooth transactions! Thanks!!

3. Bought a pair of SD shoes from Nezumi_Mouse! Wonderful seller! Thank you so much!

4. We put some pants on hold for Nezumi and she paid exactly when she said she would. Thanks again!

5. Sold my Vamp. Elf Kirill to Nezumi ^_^
      very quick fast payment and awesome contacts and such an overall wonderful person to work with ^.^
      ^_^ Highly recommended ^_^​

6. Bought a Homme Ducan wig from her and the transaction was fabulous :)

7. Nezumi_Mouse purchased an MSD wig from me and everything went smoothly. :)

8. I luuuuuuuuve Nezumi_Mouse! Not only great to do business with but great to chat with too! I traded a pair of pants for a guitar and Nezumi was so sweet about letting me know when she found a crack in the Guitar and offering to let me back out. (I still wanted it of course)

Anyway. Nezumi_Mouse ROCKS

:aheartbea

9. Nezumi_Mouse buy some outfits from me ,sent the payment was immediate and the communication very kind~
      thanks~

10. Bought some blue boy's underwear, and got excellent shipping and communication! Thanks so much! :) Totally happy with them!

11. Nezumi is super fun to deal. Great communication, always a pleasure. Thanks again.

12. Nezumi_Mouse commissioned a pair of kitty hats for herself and her doll. She was quick to communicate, and was very understanding when the project took more time than I originally assumed. I would highly recommend Nezumi:aheartbea

13. Bought a SD sized Jacket from Nezumi_Mouse. Great communication, the transaction went wonderfully and the jacket was shipped quickly. :)

14. Sold to her and she's a doll herself to deal with!

15. Bought a wig from Nezumi. Quick shipping (especially considering it's Christmas time) and wonderful to deal with. Thank you very much!

16. Nezumi_Mouse participated in a recent Dollmore group order. Communication was great & payment was prompt. I would love to have Nezumi as part of an order any time! Thanks so much ^_^

17. I bought a pair of DOC hand s-hooks, and they are perfect XD

Thanks so so much!! My boy will really appreciate it too <3

18. Sold a shirt to Nezumi_Mouse. Communication and transaction went smoothly and quickly. And she let me know when the item arrived. Thank you for a good transaction ^^

19. Nezumi_Mouse bought my Iplehouse SooRi from me and did a VERY short layaway. She paid exactly when she said she was and even paid the second payment FAR ahead of the date she said she would.

I would definately deal with again. And she is just soooo super nice to even just chitchat with!

*hugs*

20. I bought a cute MSD shirt from Nezumi_Mouse. Communication and shipping were both great (fast and efficient) and the shirt is in nice condition ^.^! I great seller!