1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Nezumi_Mouse

Jul 13, 2007

1. Nezumi purchased a Delf If from me, she responded to my messages quickly and enthusiastically. She paid immediately after we settled on a price. I would definitely buy/sell from her again <3

2. Sold a Chiwoo elf head to Nezumi_Mouse. She paid promptly and was very polite and easy to deal with. Good transaction.

3. Nezumi participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a delight. Payment of all invoices was prompt and communication always friendly and kind. There was a quality issue with her item, but she was gracious and patient while I tried to remedy it. A wonderful person all round and I would happily do any sort of transaction with again!

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought her Angell-Studio Ash doll and everything went amazingly! She was very helpful with providing pictures and measurement of the doll as well as working with me on a short layaway. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her as a buyer. Thank you for my lovely girl!!!

5. Nezumi_Mouse participated in a Luts GO and they were a wonderful participant. Payment was fast and Nezumi_Mouse even let me know when their package arrived. I would 100% do business with Nezumi_Mouse again.

6. Nezumi answered a WTB I posted for a feeple60 boy body, communication was great, she took extra pics for me, and the body was packaged well and shipped quickly. Very good seller!! Thanks :D

7. I did a trade with Nezumi_mouse for a scarlett head, The shipping was fast and on the agreed date. Everything went smoothly and the head arrived not only packed like a pro, but in perfect condition. I could not be happier! Thank you so much for helping me start the journey of piecing together my grail!

8. Nezumi_Mouse and I just completed a wonderful trade together--their Fairyland Event head (FL60 A) for my wigs, eyes, and Leekeworld horns. Communication was great--fast, friendly, and clear. They shipped speedily and on the agreed upon date, and their packaging was very nice--solid and protective. Thank you so much! ^-^

9. Nezumi_Mouse participated in my FMD Group Order, and was a great participant! Excellent communication, and understanding when delays with the company came up. I'd definitely recommend them, and welcome them back into a future order!

10. Had an awesome trade with Nezumi_Mouse; their Minifee 2015 Sarang head for my Juri 2012. Amazing friendly, instant shipping, packed like a dream. Who could want more?

11. Nezumi_Mouse pm'ed me for a trade for my Soom Glati. Her communication was excellent, and after several messages back and forth we agreed on our trade items. She shipped out when we had agreed to do so and the package arrived quickly and safely. There was a bit of a mishap, one of the items, a leather jacket, had started peeling due to age. She hadn't noticed until it shipped out and I received it. She researched ways to help stop the peeling and even purchased a special glue for me to use. I definitely appreciated her efforts because I was sad that the item was damaged.

Overall, POSITIVE transaction. Thanks.

12. Nezumi_Mouse answered my request & sold me a pair of Little Fee Faerie wings. They are absolutely perfect as was the entire transaction. Great seller sent priority upgrade on shipping. I'm terrible at leaving feedback. Anyway, everything went great & I'd gladly buy from her again.

13. Nezumi_Mouse pm'd me about my wtb for a Soom Glati.
      Communication was wonderful and honest throughout the entire transaction. Doll was shipped very fast after I made the payment. Doll and box were very well packaged. Arrived in described condition. Highly recommended as a seller and I would definitively do business with her again any time!
      Thanks again!

14. Nezumi_mouse purchased my woosoo and the transaction couldn’t have gone any smoother! Quick payment and good communication. Thankyou dear!

15. I responded to Nezumi_Mouse's WTB thread for a LTF body offering a LTF El I was about to post for sale. In a curious twist of fate it turned out she had traded that doll to me for a Bory back in 2011! :whee:

She's wonderful to deal with. She got him on layaway, was always on time and even finished the payments sooner than expected.

Thank you so much and I'm soooo glad that he's back home <3

16. Nezumi Mouse purchased a Littefee from me to bring a friend of hers into this fab hobby. Payment was super quick & communication was lots of fun! Thanks so much!

17. I did a trade with Nezumi_Mouse and it went wonderfully! Super clear and prompt communication, with expectations reasonable all around and excellent trade etiquette. I highly recommend her as a trade partner!