1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Nezumi_Mouse

Jul 13, 2007

1. Transaction went smoothly and very fast payment. Great communication too! Yay ^^

2. Nezumi_Mouse purchased an MSD shirt from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. Highly recommend this buyer. Thanks for the smooth transaction. :)

3. Nezumi was a member in my Ryuk group order, she was a pleasure to deal with - I would gladly do business with her again :)

4. Sold a dolly tennis racket to nezumi_mouse. Paid fast, pleasant person to deal with, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

5. Nezumi_Mouse bought a pair of customhouse shoes from me~fast payment and the transaction was really smooth~a very good buyer~
      thank you~^^~

6. Very fun and lovely person to work with. She had me do a commisson for her and it was a great experience to work for her n.n.

7. [SIZE="-10"]Nezumi_Mouse was a participant in my very first LUTS group order and everything went wonderfully, which was not surprising at all. Payments were made quickly, communication was kept up very well on her end and it was, yet again, an all around pleasure to deal with with her. I wouldn't mind doing business with her again at all.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant... again :clover
      [/SIZE]

8. I did a face-up for Nezumi and she kept in good communication and was very accurate in what she requested. Very pleasant to work with! :D

9. i was in DoD group order hosted by Nezumi_Mouse
      -she was very friendly
      -kept everything up to date
      -shipped items out quickly
      -communication was excellent

thank you very much! :aheartbea

10. I traded with Nezumi_Mouse & she got one of my tiny dolls out of it! What an excellent transaction, such a wonderful person & I know for a fact the doll is in a better home with her then she was with me. She's more loved there!!!!!!

Would definately be happy to buy, sell, or trade anything with her again in the future!

11. Fast shipping, great communication, & the eyes were wonderful. >w< I'd buy from her again any day.

12. Nezumi_mouse was an excelent customer. she commisioned me to do a faceup on one of her dolls and was awesome to deal with! she gave me an idea of what she wanted, and a few specific derictions and i went from there. Excellent communication and very kind! would definatly work with her again!

13. Was in a DoD group order run by Nezumi-Mouse, went really well. Lots of updates and quick shipping. Shes so nice do deal with! Thanks hun.

14. was on a dream of doll order run by Nezumi_Mouse. She was wonderful to deal with, and kept us all updated and informed. Only problem was a slight error on my address, but I got the package and all is well.

15. Nezumi_Mouse bought several items from me at a local meetup. Payment was made successfully though paypal later due to cash constraints. Wonderful trustworthy buyers.

16. Sold a pair of shoes to Nezumi_Mouse and I was paid very promptly. Thank you very much!! :)

17. Great customer who paid on time and paid layway off early. Great communicator. Thanks!

18. I sold an outfit to Nezumi_Mouse - she was very patient with the delay while my boy's new clothes came in and paid very promptly once the set was ready to be sold - I'd definitely do business with her again! :)

19. Sold some YOSD beginners clothing to Nezumi_Mouse , fast payment, smooth transaction, overall a great person to deal with!

20. Nezumi_Mouse bought a pair of shoes from me.
      The transaction went wonderfully... thanks and enjoy! :)