1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Nezumi_Mouse

Jul 13, 2007

1. Great women to work with! I've done commissions for both of them and they couldn't have been more pleasant or run any smoother. I highly recommend them!

2. I bought a chain from Nezumi_Mouse . Transactions were easy and quick ^^ thanks u a lot!!

3. I sold a pair of pants to Nezumi. Communication was good and payment was lightning fast. I would definitely look forward to dealing with her again! :)

4. Nezumi was involved in my dollmore group order ^^ and she was great! Paid for everything quickly, and i will definitely be working with her again xD.

5. nezumi_mouse bought a mod chiwoo head from me and was very pleasant to deal with and paid when she said she would - a great transaction ^^

6. Nezumi_Mouse bought a fur wig from me and it was an excellent transaction - fast pms, fast payment and she let me know when the wig arrived. Thank you so much! :D

7. Bought a pair of pants from Nezumi_Mouse - everything went great. Nezumi's a great seller & the pants are awesome! :)

8. Nezumi bought a pair of jeans from us. Another great transaction. Always wonderful to deal with. Thanks again!!

9. Nezumi_Mouse bought one Domuya-(Flexi Perennial White skin) body from me. She is a kind and wonderful buyer. The communication and payment was quick. I recommend her to other sellers.

thank you very much~

10. Nezumi_Mouse purchased a Soo head from with with a short layaway X3 I was kept informed about the payments and was also informed when the head arrived safely. It was a fantastic transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Nezumi_Mouse again.

11. A perfect transcation. Excellent seller. Thank you very much*****!

12. I joined a Volks USA group order run by Nezumi_Mouse.
      Communication was smooth and she kept everything updated. It's my pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you. ^^

13. I took part in Nezumi_Mouse's VolksUSA group order.
      She was easy to communicated and replied quickly. When there was a mistake, she fixed it right the way. The order has been delayed for a while because of some problems, but she kept the thread updated. And finally everything worked out smoothly.
      I have received my items today, and they're well packed. ^^
      Thank you~

14. I took part in Nezumi_Mouse's Volks GO, communication was fantastic throughout and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. A highly recommended GO host ^^

15. I was part of Nezumi_Mouse's VolksUSA group order.
      She was easy to communicate with and replied quickly. When there was a mistake, like VolksUSA forgetting stuff, she fixed it right the way. Everything worked out smoothly.
      I have received my items today, and they're very well packed. ^^ Would love to do business again.
      Thank you~

16. nm ran a volks usa group order and everything went splendedly well. :) thank you agian.

17. I joined a Volks USA GO that Nezumi_Mouse was running. :)
      Communication was excellent,and when something came up I was informed promptly and the others as well.
      Item arrived safe.Thanks! :)

18. Nezumi_Mouse participated in my fifth Dollmore group order and as expected, everything went well. I don't know what to say that I haven't already said before. Nezumi_Mouse is always a great participant to have in my group orders. :D Payments are always made quickly and communication is always no less than awesome, which I can and will always appreciate.

:clover Thank you for always being so damn awesome!! ;) :clover

19. Nezumi_Mouse bought a pair of sneakers from me and the whole transaction was wonderful. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Great buyer, highly recommended :D

20. nezumi_mouse commissioned a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^