1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NightmareNurse

Nov 16, 2006

1. NightmareNurse bought a pair of eyes from me. Was friendly to deal with. Great communication and prompt payment. A wonderful buyer. ^_^

2. Nightmarenurse bought a BC Kiera from me. Paid promptly, great communication.
      Great to work with

3. Purchased a shirt from nightmarenurse. Transaction went smoothly. Communications were good. Item was as described. Thanks!

4. I bought a wig from 'Nurse and it was so well packaged not a hair was out of place!

Really would buy from again.

5. I bought a wig and a pair of eyes from nightmarenurse. All was perfect!

6. I purchased a lovely Bambicrony purple Fairy Keira. I had a wonderful exchange with this lovely lady. Great communication. Easy transaction. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much for this gorgeous girl. I love her.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Jane Karr

7. Bought a mohair wig from Nursey that is soft and pretty.

She ships quickly and is excellent with communication! :)

8. NightmareNurse bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

9. Another great transaction with NightmareNurse as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

10. NightmareNurse is great.
      I bought a cheep wig that turnded out to be just stunning in person. She is communicative and she mailed out fast.
      Thank you, so much <3

11. Another great transaction with NightmareNurse as the buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

12. Despite the name, NighmareNurse was a dream to deal with ^_~ Bought a Ws Puki Piki from her, and whole transaction was smooth and wonderful. Thanks!

13. Great transaction. I bought a pair of soom eyes and they werre received safe very fast!! Thank you!!

14. I bought a white skin Chochon puki set and NighmareNurse shipped fast and provided great communication. Thank you!

15. I bought a pair of glass eyes from NightmareNurse. I love them. It was a wonderful transaction. Thank you so much <3

16. Bought black corset made by Moogie. Awesome garment. A true Holy Grail clothing item. Thankx so much. Awesome merchandise from an AWESOME DoA member. You rock... my girl looks SOOOOO good in it. Happily do business with again. Hugz always.

- ShadowHawke -

17. Bought a delf girl body from NightmareNurse. Shipping was so fast and secure, great transaction all around.

Thank you! :aheartbea

18. I bought a "Sunny's Wonderful World" white shirt from nightmarenurse.
      Contact was absolutely great, she kept me informed all through the transaction and was generally very nice. The shirt itself arrived here very quickly, safely packaged and in very good shape.
      I would absolutely buy from this seller again :)

19. NightmareNurse is always a pleasure to purchase from, and this time was spot on! She answered my questions, even going out of her way to help figure out if the lab coat would fit my boy. When I purchased it, she shipped right along, kept me informed, and I'm thrilled to have done business with her! Thank you!!!

20. Great seller! Item dispatched quickly and it was safely packaged :D