1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NightmareNurse

Nov 16, 2006

1. Bought a Violet Fern dress and a pair of souldoll eyes from NightmareNurse. Pleasure to do business with; fast communication and excellent shipping. Thanks!

2. Just bought a much-coveted pair of boots from NightmareNurse and couldn't be more pleased. She's a great seller.

3. I bought a fantastic pair of shoes from NightmareNurse. She was super helpful with a hold and shipped quick with great communication! :aheartbea

4. I bought a DOI Kalix on layaway from nightmarenurse who was very kind through the entire transaction. Communication was always fast and great. She even included an outfit which I LOVE! Thank you so so so much!

5. I bought a pair of puki lucky punch paws from nightmarenurse. She shipped them out quickly and packaged the paws very well. She is also excellent with communication. It was a great transaction and she's a wonderful seller.

6. I purchased Karsh's default wig from nightmarenurse and it arrived today looking like it was never touched. Thank you so much!

7. I just completed another transaction with NightmareNurse. I purchased a really nice KDF Luts wig that I've been wanting for a long time. NightmareNurse's replies were really fast and they were completely understanding and sweet. Thank you again~

8. Bought a Glot off NightmareNurse. She was very accommodating to my messed up schedule and sent her out super quick. Communication was excellent. Everything arrived perfect and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

9. Bought a wig from her! Was incredibly nice with my questions and prompty shipped! Thank you~

10. I bought some mini clothes! They arrived very quickly and were well packaged, and communication was great. Definitely would buy again!

11. I purchased a Luts A-Line body from NN and everything went perfect!! The body arrived packed the best I've ever seen a doll and my little WooSoo is so happy! Thank you so much ^_^

12. I bought a MNF Luka head from NightmareNurse and they were awesome!
      Great seller, awesome communication!
      I sent too much money for shipping and they refunded me the extra.
      The head came packaged great and it's beautiful!
      Would definitely deal with again, very much recommended!

13. I purchased a Unoa fp from nightmarenurse. She was very pleasant to talk to and replied to my emails and questions promptly. XD A++++++++++

14. I purchaed a Bambicrony Kumi from NightmareNurse. Kumi was exactly as described, and NightmareNurse kept me constantly updated on the whole process. I highly recommend her!! Thanks you very very much!!

15. bought a yo-sd outfit from Nightmarenurse she was lovely to deal with and kept communicating all the way would deffinatly do business with her again thankyou

16. Nightmarenurse and I were part of an Appini split (neither of us split leadear, but due to the circumstances of the split I'm leaving her feedback). I contacted her back in October, after not hearing from the split leader for a very long time, after BOTH of us trying to contact her. I found out she had been trying to contact me for a while but my inbox was full (sorry!). She was great to discuss with about what to do about the split situation, trying to get ahold of the leader and was stellar with communication. I would happily work with her again, hopefully in a less sour situation!

17. I purchased a HDS blouse from her. She shipped quickly, was communicative and friendly and the blouse arrived in wonderful condition! Thank you so much! :D

18. I bought a Bygg (the fantasy head) from Nightmarenurse. It was a pleasure dealing with her. I had a two payment layaway, and the head was shipped immediately after my last payment. The head arrived well packaged and in great condition. I am very happy :) Thank you!!

19. I bought two wigs from NightmareNurse. They arrived very quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended!

20. I like to buy things from Nurse. She's always great with communication and doesn't mind helping me work out payments on things if necessary. It's a lovely system, and you can be sure I'll be buying from her again if she tempts me with anything else. :'D