1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightmoon

Aug 27, 2007

1. Sold a YoSd dress to nightmoon as always she paid quickly and let me know when it got there could not asked for anything better

2. I sold a doll to Nightmoon , she made fast payment, everything went smoothly, she is a nice buyer. Thank you very much!

3. sold Nightmoon 2 SD clothes and he/she pmed me after she/he receive and left me a feedback:)
      thxs Nightmoon

btw everything went very smoothly during pms about the stuff and payment

4. NightMoon just bought a Yo SD sized Leeke brand wig from me. She was friendly and responsive in PMs and paid very quickly for her wig. I would happily engage in future transactions with her! :chocoberry

5. I sold a doll to Nightmoon, she made fast payment, everything went smoothly, she is a nice buyer! Thank you!

6. I sold some clothes and shoes to Nightmoon, and she paid and communicated promptly. Great to deal with. Thanks! <3

7. I just completed a commission for Nightmoon, the newest of several, and it went as beautifully as on all the other occasions. Nightmoon is just a joy to deal with in every respect. I hope to deal with her again!

8. Nightmoon is a friendly, professional seller. She is quick to answer PMs, kept me fully informed of my shipment, and packed the doll body I bought securely. I would definitely deal with again. Thanks much!

9. Nightmoon bought an SD dress set from me. Smooth transaction with super fast payment and great communication... highly recommend! :)

10. Nightmoon bought a wig from me, she paid very quickly and kindly let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you for an easy transaction! :D

11. Nightmoon is a pleasure to buy from. She held great communications through the whole transaction, was extremely helpful and I love the Black SD Fer that I bought from her. I would more than happily buy from her again.

12. Nightmoon commissioned a cosplay costume from me. She was great to work with and it was a really fun project! Thanks so much and enjoy!

13. I bought a lovely CoolCat wig from Nightmoon and she was a real pleasure to deal with! She packed the wig securely and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :thumbup

14. I did a high-dollar ($900 value) trade with Nightmoon. We shipped the same day and she was reliable, provided tracking number immediately and let me know when my end of the trade arrived to her. VERY trustworthy and VERY good with packing. My highest recommendation. Extremely pleased with the trade.

15. I just had a very pleasant transaction with Nightmoon, who sold me an outfit. Everything went just the way you always hope -- a very conscientious seller! :)

16. I couldn't be more pleased with this transaction. I bought a Leekeworld Sweet from Nightmoon. Per my request, she even shipped her out as soon as possible so I could get her in time for a showing of RENT this weekend. When the doll arrived, she was packaged so well and I fell in love at first sight~! Would love to do business with her again. :]

17. I bought a Tiny BBB Elfkin from Nightmoon,she shipped very quickly (less then 24 hrs), and communication was amazing. Would love to do business with her again =D

18. Nightmoon bought some YoSD props from me and the transaction went very well! Great buyer and definitely recommended. ^^

19. I just completed a successful transaction with Nightmoon; I bought a Lati Chaim from her, and am very pleased. Communication was good, and I'm VERY happy with my 3-eyed guy! :fangirl:

20. Nightmoon purchased a black pukisha set from me and she was great to work with. Prompt payment and a very nice board member!