1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nihil.

Feb 8, 2012

1. I bought a SWITCH Shiho head from nihil on a short layaway. She was just a pleasure to deal with. Always so friendly, with great communication and she shipped off my head quicklly after the last payment.
      I can only recommend her as a seller. Thanks a lot! :)

2. I bought an adorable doll from Marta, she had very good communication and she is really a nice person!
      The doll has been packaged well and arrived in PERFECT condition. It has been a pleasant transaction and I would definitely recommend her.
      Thank you Marta! :hug:

3. I bought a extremely beautiful outfit from Nihil on layaway and im just so pleased with the transaction.
      Marta is lovely to talk to and sent my dress very quickly and beautifully packaged.Im really pleased I had this transaction and would highly recommend.

4. I commissioned Nihil to do a faceup on my Luts Delf Arwen. It is gorgeous and so well done. The eyelashes she used are soft and really nice.
      I was fifth in line I think and it took around a month to do because of my position and the weather, but I thought that was a brilliant turn over for this sort of work.
      Her communication was brilliant and she is very nice, she even provided me with assistance (I'd never wiped a faceup before and her advice was really helpful!)
      I would love for her to paint one of my dolls again, I can't recommend her enough x3

5. I commissioned Nihil for a faceup for my DIM Laia and she turned out beautiful! Everything looked just like I wanted and her lashes are great quality! Nihil was very helpful and nice to communicate with. The head was shipped back safely and nicely wrapped, thank you so much for this great transaction! :)

6. I commisioned Nihil for a faceup for my Napidoll Chesi:) It's gorgerous. Thank you nihil for make up which is exactly like I wanted:) and I'm happy with these butterfly lashes ^^Nihil is very nice, kind and helpful. head was carefully packed with sweet note^^

7. I purchased a doll box from nihil and I am so happy about this transaction. She is a pleasure to deal with! Shipping was almost immediate, I received my item in perfect condition! Thank you nihil :aheartbea

8. I commissioned nihil for a face-up my Cerisedoll Ellana grey purple skin. The face-up is just outstanding, wonderful, marvelous, exactly how I wanted and even more beautiful than I expected <333 Nihil is so warm, kind and communicative person that it is a pure pleasure to work with her! The head has been sent right next day after finishing and approvement and came very fast, packed well with care with so sweet note!
      Thank You very much, Dear!

I highly reccommand nihil as a face-up artist!

9. I bought a SDM Mihmi default dress set with wig and shoes from Nihil. Everything arrived new and unopened and really quick, perfectly on christmas eve! Nihil is a great seller and a really kind and friendly person and I would love to do bussiness again with her as soon as possible!:aheartbea Thank you thousand times, Nihil!!

10. I commissioned Nihil to paint my Soom Dain head and she did a marvelous job~ She was always very friendly and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. ;v; I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!!

11. I have bought rosenlied bambi from nihil .. She shipped excat day been told and recieved her very fast .. The doll is more than amazing to say and i really do love nihil face up they just make the doll different .. She sweet understandable recommanded seller i will love to deal with in future if i have my eyes on any of her dolls work or else :D

12. I commissioned a faceup for my luts winter '09 event head from nihil.
      She was super nice and helpful. I wasn't sure what I wanted and asked for a few changes after she showed me her faceup. She made them and he looks perfect!
      The only bad thing is, shipping to and from Poland to the US takes a long time (about two weeks each way, although this was around Christmas/New Year). This isn't her fault of course, but it is something to keep in mind if you need your doll for an event or something.
      I would definitely work with her again and recommend her to anyone thinking about commissioning her.

13. Nihil did a face up for me on Volk's Coco for me. She was great at communication, she was very fast, her prices are more than fair,
      but best of all my girl is so darling, she has great detailing, she has
      her own personality now. I would use her again, in fact Iam sending
      Her an other head this week.

14. Nihil painted 3 heads for me and she did an absolutely astonishing and wonderful job! She kept me well informed about the heads and the painting process throughout the whole time and she painted everything according to my wishes!
      I would gladly commission her every time again :D!

15. Nihil painted my three Minifee heads for me and hey turned out wonderful <3 she did such a great job. Nihil was always communicative and informed me about every new progress and I can recommend her to everyone who wants a face up and great service!

16. I commissioned Marta/Nihil to paint my teenie Gem (Soom) Hati. She is so friendly and nice to communicate with <3 Most importantly, she is seriously talented in this job. I expected a usual 2 months wait, and it was just a few weeks! My girl turned back home beautifully. I mean she's seriously beautiful and well painted. I am certain that I send more of my blank heads to Marta. Moreover, the package was well packed and wrapped with nice paper (plus, a cute note and candies :XD:).

[​IMG]

highly recommend :dance

17. Nihil painted two heads for me, a Minifee RFA and a Unoa Lusis. She did an amazing job, her work is wonderful and they are so beautiful. She was so friendly and kept me informed of the progress while she was doing the heads. I got my heads back much faster than expected and so beautifully packaged. Thank you for such wonderful work Marta.
      I would highly recommend Nihil if you want a really beautiful faceup.

18. Nihil painted two of my heads for me! It was SO nice!! The face-ups are absolutely spot on, beautiful and I can't praise her enough. The whole deal went on fast and comfortably. I have absolutely nothing to complain and only praise to give :3

19. I purchased a Volks F-33 coordinate model girl from nihil. She was extremely friendly, gave me great communication during the sale and was very flexible and willing to accommodate. She also provided me a free gift for purchasing an additional lot of items (a dress and two wigs) for MSD! Since the free gift was made by her I was to say the quality of her items is also very wonderful!

Marta also packaged extremely carefully and took so much care in making sure she arrived safely. sge has to be one of the politest and kindest people I've traded with on DoA! Please conduct business with her with confidence, you will be well taken care of.

Thank you, Marta!! <3

20. nihil painted my minifee Mio for me and I couldn't be happier with the result. She painted everything exactly how I asked, her communication was excellent and my doll arrived home well packaged and looking adorable. I really can't recommend nihil enough. Not only is she a very talented artist, she's a really kind, really lovely person to deal with too and I would happily commission her again in the future. Thank you for making my doll so cute! :D <3