1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nikki'sNewObsession

Nov 7, 2006

1. Bought a pair of MSD pants from Nikki! Awesome transaction! Clear and concise communication and FAST SHIPPING! Highly recommended! A truly pleasurable seller. :D Thank you!

2. I bought a MNF Chloe from Nikki- extraordinarily fast shipping, great communication, and all-around good transaction!

3. Wrapped up my latest work commissioned by Nikki (2 tattoos and some blushing on MNF body parts) and it went wonderfully as always ^^ She was patient waiting for her slot, clear and up front with details, prompt with payment, and as I mentioned to her, I really do love her enthusiasm, she's encouraging and inspiring that way ^^ Thanks so, so much Nikki and I hope you have a blast with your newly tatted girl!

4. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! Great communication, fast payer, true to her word! A gem to work with!

5. Nikki bought my sist from me, paid promptly, super communicative and incredibly lovely throughout. Thank you so much! Would definitely do business with again! ^-^

6. Allrighty, just wrapped up the latest commission with Nikki, of two faceups and two tattoos with a little part blushing! She came to me with a super cute idea and everything on her part was wonderful as always - great patience waiting for her slot, promptness in sending and everything, and just so sweet about everything <3 Thank you so, so much!

7. Nikki was absolutely wonderful to me with my purchase of her Unoa Sist faceplate. She went out of her way to get it out in the mail the day I bought it so that I would receive it within two days. Plus it was packed beautifully! I'm super happy with everything. :)

8. Another session painting Nikki's dolls just finished up (this time 3 faceups, 2 on an OE/SL of the same doll) - swimmingly as always! She's an absolute dear, and this time traded some Sparrow dolly horns for part of the commission price, which she packed carefully and lovingly and sent along with the heads :) They remained in great condition. I'm so happy with them and with her as a client!

9. Nikki'sNewObsession joined my Winter event Leeke order. Payments were right on time and the communication was great. It was a pleasure having her in the order. Thank you so much!

10. I bought a minifee rheia + sleeping head from Nikki'sNewObsession. Communication was prompt, the doll arrived incredibly fast, and she's wonderful. A great transaction all around!

11. Bought a set of #3 minifee hands from Nikki'sNewObsession. Communication was great, she even checked in on me when the tracking hung in one place for a while. Hands were wonderfully packaged. I couldn't be happier with the transaction! :)

12. POSITIVE
      Bought a pair of MNF high heel feet from Nikki'sNewObsession and the transaction went great! Awesome communication, prompt shipping, and safe packaging. Couldn't be happier! I'd gladly buy from them again, thank you so much! :)

13. A+++
      Purchased minifee high heeled feet parts from Nikki she was prompt with messages, fast shipping, polite, all round pleasure to deal with. I would absolutely buy from again.

14. Nikki joined my Licht GO and was excellent throughout. Paid promptly and let me know as soon as things arrived. Very polite and awesome.

15. I painted another tattoo for Nikki, on a MNF chest piece with a little blushing, and it went great as always! She shipped and paid really promptly after being patient waiting for her slot, provided a clear picture of what she wanted and was super sweet about everything. It makes me happy to paint things for her!

16. I bought some mnf hands from Nikki. She communicated and shipped very quickly and the hands are perfect! I would definitely recommend her!

17. I bought two pairs of MiniFee hands from Nikki'sNewObsession ^ ^
      She was awesome to give me an extra and up-close picture of the hands I wanted to purchase, and provide Priority shipping. Everything went smoothly, and the hands arrived without a scratch! Thanks so much! I would definitely recommend Nikki :)

18. Nikki'sNewObsession ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

19. Just got through with another dual faceup commission for Nikki - she's currently my most frequent client and I couldn't ask for a better one! Always sweet and appreciative, clear and up front. She is absolutely wonderful. :aheartbea

20. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from Nikki, and she was a dream to do business with. Fast shipping and very well-packaged, would gladly do business with her again!