1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nikki'sNewObsession

Nov 7, 2006

1. Bought a 6-7 pink ombre Licht wig from Nikki and I was pleased with the speed of communication and shipment. Positive experience, thank you!

2. I just finished a layaway for Minifee Soony with Nikki'sNewObession and I couldn't be happier! Nikki was kind enough to work with my on a layaway plan and shipped my doll promptly after my last payment. Communication was excellent and Soony arrived in excellent, exactly-as-described condition. Thank you so much!

3. I bought a wig from Nikki. She posted it really quickly and was a pleasure to buy from.

4. I've bought 3 wigs from Nikki'sNewObsession. Shipping was very fast and the wigs are great. Thank you for a great transaction.

5. I bought a wig from Nikki and it was great. She posted really quickly and was lovely to deal with.

6. I purchased MNF tan moe bust tan from Nikki'sNewObsession. She was a joy to deal with . So kind and friendly when answering, really fast sending my item . For all this, if i have another chance, i will deal with her without any doubt. Thank you so much for everything sweetie !!

7. Nikki participated in my Leekeworld GO. Payment was prompt, and she let me know as soon as the items arrived. Great buyer! Thank you!

8. I sold MNF Hallowen Wings to Nikki'sNewObsession! Very responsible and friendly customer! Highly recommend!
      Thank you very much!:D

9. Bought a purple Leekeworld LR-020 heat-resist fiber straight medium. Came quickly and communication was great!

10. Nikki'sNewObsession participated in my Leekeworld group order. She sent clear information, and sent payments promptly. She also let me know very quickly when she had received the items. I would gladly have her as a GO member again!
      Thanks so much for joining my GO, Nikki'sNewObsession! :)

11. Just got a lovely Unoa from Nikki. She was very accommodating and lovely to work with. Thanks again!

12. I bought two Camellia Dynasty resin pets from Nikki, and it was a very pleasant transaction :). Good communication and the items were neatly packaged for shipping. Thanks so much, Nikki! :cheer

13. Nikki bought a pair of FL MNF gloved hands from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thanks so much and enjoy!

14. I bought a Dollzone Zo from Nikki. She was very helpful, kind, and communicated with me the whole time. She even agreed to a short layaway. She shipped him fast and packaged him very safely!! I would buy from her again anytime!!!

15. Just finished another transaction with Nikki for 4 faceups (2 sets of OE/SL heads) and matching little tattoos on one of the heads! She was charming as always, came with great, clear and creative ideas, and she is still so nice that I want to do my absolute best for her ^.^

16. Nikki joined a small Leekworld order I out together and was a perfect participant. Communication was flawless and payments were on time. I would be more than happy to work with her again.

17. I bought a brown/black alpaca wig from Nikki. She was super friendly in all communications and shipped it right away. It'd be a pleasure to buy from her again. :)

18. I bought a pair of Fairyland resin Littlefee wings from Nikki, and it was a great transaction; good communication and prompt shipping after payment; well-packaged, too! Thanks so much, Nikki ;)

19. I've bought a Minifee Mirwen from Nikki and what can I say? I'm very very happy. It was such a great transaction. The doll arrived so fast and all is wonderful. Thank you very much for all.

20. Nikki was a participant in my recent Crobidoll GO. Payments were always the quickest and all her messages were friendly~!
      Thank you for joining~!