1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nikki'sNewObsession

Nov 7, 2006

1. Nikki ordered another custom shirt from me and was as wonderful as before! Highly recommended!

2. I bought a pair of jeans and a wrap top from Nikki, and she was super quick with shipping and, as always, so very friendly! I highly recommend her, thanks again!

3. I sold a pair of Unoa glasses to Nikki. Communication was great and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

4. I purchased a pair of Luts hands from Nikkie and they arrived quickly, were well-packaged and in pristine condition. She's a great seller, I highly recommend her! Thanks so much! :)

5. Nikki ordered another custom shirt from me and was perfect!! Super smooth transaction! Thanks again!

6. I bought two pairs of SD tennis shoes from Nikki and it was a perfect transaction--the shoes were adorable and arrived very fast!

7. I purchased some SD clothes and boots from Nikki, and it was an excellent transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, and everything was well packaged!

8. Nikki is definitely one of my favorite clients and this latest job for her that we've just wrapped up (some clothing, 2 faceups, some blushing/hand work and a tattoo) was a big one but pleasant all the way through. She's creative, forthcoming, always super friendly, asks questions when she's wondering something, quick to pay, quick to leave receiving notice - just wonderful :D

9. I Bought Some Black With White Converse From Nikki'sNewObsession For My SD. She Was Super Nice About Me Not Having A Pay Pal. She Waited For The Money Order. Even When There Was A Little Time Delay She Was Super Koo About It. I Got The Shoes Today And I Couldnt Be More Happy. Thank You So Much Nikki'sNewObsession. Not Only Will I Buy From Her Again But Would Recommend Her To Any & All My Friends.

10. I bought a Vitta Vera wrap dress from Nikki. It was a nice and smooth business, she was very kind, and shipped fast after payment. Package arrived superfast. Thank you very much! :)

11. Bought a Luts Moon Head from Nikki! :) Was awesome, patient and pleasant to work with~! Would love to do business with again. :)

12. I can just repeat Keet because I also buy a Luts Moon Head (dreaming) from Nikki... It was real fun to deal with her! Lovely communication, everything perfect and fast shipping... and I totally love the head *____* I would definately love to do business with her again <3

13. A fantastic seller ^-^. I recently bought some SD clothing from Nikki. Communication was always quite and she was nothing but perfectly lovely in every pm.

When the clothes arrived i wasn't sure how i was suposed to wear one of the tops on my doll. it was a complicated piece of clothing lol but she went beyond her seller duties and took the time out to advise me on the best way to wear the top.

Shes a top class seller and i would definitely buy from her again!

14. I bought a SD black shirt with long striped sleeves from Nikki'sNewObsession and it arrived very quickly :)! Great seller, Item was in perfect condition! Hope to do business with again :D!

15. Wonderful transaction. I bought some SD items and they arrived almost immediately. Thank you!

16. Nikki was great to deal with. I bought some clearance SD clothing and she got them to me lickety split. Thanks Nikki.

17. I have bought SD Off-white shirt and black pants from Nikki'sNewObsession. Transaction was lovely and easy, the communication was superb and the items were nicely packaged! Delivery was fast. Recommended seller!

Thank you again!

18. Bought a really cute SD v-neck shirt from Nikki. Fantastic communication, very easy to work with, fast shipping, very nicely packaged... couldn't ask for more! :D I would definitely buy from her again any time!

19. I bought a very cute polka dot dress from Nikki! She was very sweet throughout the entire transaction and shipped the dress very quickly.

20. Things haven't changed with Nikki (well, at least in this sense) - whenever I get a request from her it brings a huge smile to my face! We've just completed another transaction for two faceups (for one girl), and she provided very clear details, was wonderfully sweet, quick to do everything on her end, and let me know right away when they arrived! I'm SO glad I was able to work on Tallen for you! :aheartbea