1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NiuKy+

Jan 12, 2010

1. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a wig to her. She was nice with PMs and fast with payment and communication. Recommended!!

2. I purchased a pair of jeans from Niuky. Her replies were swift and friendly, she even took the trouble measuring the jeans and making pics so we were sure that they would fit my boy. Very positibe experience, would certainly deal with her again :)

3. wonderful seller Amazing faceups!!!!!! so great with answering all my questions with all my questions! prompt shipping! cant wait till next time!

4. What a great transaction with NiuKy+! She purchased a Dollheart scarf from me and was so good to wait for me to return home from business travel to ship it. She paid super fast, was always pleasant to talk to, and let me know promptly upon safe arrival. I would recommend her to anyone and would deal with her again without hesitation. Thanks!

5. Bought a Impldoll Star body from Niuky+. A+ Awesome seller. Would definitely do business again if i was given the chance. Great communication, fast shipping and gave me couple freebies! Thanks Niuky+!

6. NiuKy+ purchased a SD13 sweater from me: prompt in payment, perfect communication, she's really kind and let me know when she got the package; I'd love to do business with her again in the future!

7. Had a lovely transaction from NiuKy+ who bought some SD clothing from me. Payment was quick, she was very kind and wonderful communication.Shipping was slow because of the holiday madness but NiuKy+ was very patient and friendly throughout. A+++ Buyer, highly reccomend!!! Thanks c:

8. NiuKy+ purchased a Crobidoll CRWL-5 wig from me.

Payment was prompt and the transaction smooth.

Thanks, and enjoy! ♥

9. NiuKy bought a Phonolus head in a split organised by me.
      Great with communication and paid really quickly :)

10. I did a trade with NiuXy, she sent me a Leekeworld Limited wig in exchange for a couple of pairs of Elfdoll hands from me. Communication was awesome, she sent the package quickly. You couldn't ask for a better trade partner! Thank you, Niu!

11. I bought a body from NiuXy. The communication was great and she shipped fast. I'm happy with the transaction. Thank you!

12. I bought a head from this seller and everything went great! I would definitely buy from her again!!!! Thanks so much :D

13. NiuKy painted my Bernard head.
      She worked very quickly, communication was fast and very friendly and her work is simply amazing.
      Niu is a great artist and I highly recommend her.
      I hope to comission her again in future.

14. I sold a head to NiuKy+ and apart from being a perfect buyer in every way, I'm so glad the head has gone to such a lovely new home. ^^ Thanks so much, and enjoy him!

15. Sold a kimono set to her!

Good transaction,fast payment and good communication!

Will to trade with again!

Thanks!

16. Niuky bought a Leeke wig from me. Communication was very pleasant and friendly, she paid very quickly and immediately let me know when the wig arrived. An excellent transaction and I would definitely deal with her again! :goldstar

17. I commission Niuky a face-up for my Glorydoll Louis. The communication was a pure pleasure, she is warm, kind and friendly person, fast in replies. And the face-up? Gosh, it is so stunning that I have not enough words to describe it, I could not imagine more beautiful and according to my wish than this one! After work she shipped the head back very quickly and well packed. I would highly recommanded a Niuky for anyone!

Thank You very, very, very much, Niu~!

18. I commissioned NiuKy+ for face-up for my Narin Classic back in June. She received the head in the first week of July safe and sound. She said there would be a little delay with the face-up and was very apologetic about it. I told her it would be fine and for her to take her time.

After a month of not hearing anything from her, I PM'd her asking for an update. She replied back the face-up was in progress and was apologetic about the delay. I told her it was fine, but an update once in a while would be appreciated.

Another month later, in September, having no update from her whatsoever, I PM'd her again and she replied back with progress pictures which I was thrilled about. I gave her some suggestions about the face-up and she continued with the face-up. Again, she was very apologetic about the delay.

A week later, she PM'd me and told me she damaged the face-up and re-did it. I told her I appreciated her attention to details and approved the 2nd face-up progress pictures. Another two days later, she PM'd me with another set of progress pictures, I was getting more and more excited as the face-up is looking great! I approved with some suggestions to her. She told me final pictures of the face-up would be given to me in a week's time.

Two weeks later, in October, as I haven't receive any pictures as promised, I PM'd her. She replied back that she actually finished a week ago but she was busy with work and she didn't have proper lighting to take pictures. She promised the pictures in a few days. As promised, a few days later, I received the final pictures of the face-up. I was ecstatic as the face-up looks amazing! Payment was sent and she shipped the package within the day, which is swift of her!!

My boy arrived home a few days ago and the face-up is even better in real life! NiuKy+ did a fabulous job on him! Despite the lack of communication and updates unless prompted, NiuKy+ is always very friendly and kind. I'm pleased with the transaction except for the communication part, but NiuKy+ is very talented and I would love to commission her again if the opportunity arises!

My boy and I thank you!

19. I commissioned Niuky for a very special service and she was the sweetest person to deal with! The finished result is terrific, and I love love love the doll after this! Niuky is a very friendly person, sweet and always tries to please the customers, that makes me very happy.

Positive feedback!

20. I've bought Soom Jet head from NiuKy+! I'm really very happy with this deal, 'cause Niu is great and helpful in her communication, she replied fast and did her best to help me find better way of shipping the head! The head was shipped fast, wrapped very well and came to me safely! )) I'm so greatful to Niu for that guy!