1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nolavon

Apr 6, 2007

1. I pursached shirt and belts clothes Luts. Perfect ^^ Arrived perfectly ^^

Thank you very much! ^^

2. I participated in a group order for dollmore hosted by Nolavon. She was very friendly and kept everyone up to date on the order. She even was kind enough to mail out my package before I paid for shipping, and also included a small gift with my part of the order! Would not hesitate to do a group order with her again!

3. I bought IO Wig from Avalon. Sent the item next day after the payment was made. How Nice of Her. Thanks a lot

4. bought an outfit for my mini boy and it arrived promptly and safely. and it looks wonderful on him too.

5. nolavon answered my WTB thread with a wig I wanted. Silky smooth transaction, thanks! :D

6. I bought the Dollmore Adorable Uniform set from nolavon recently. Even though it was a few days late and I didn't mind, the uniform set was shipped with a gift to compensate! I was so impressed. The uniform itself is like it is brand new, straight from Dollmore, it is obvious it was well cared for.

Communication was excellent, very clear and constant. All my items were shipped in a plastic zip-top bag inside a priority envelope to prevent damage.

A+++! :D

7. nolavon purchased a custom faceupped head from me, and was an absolute sweetie to deal with. Due to some situational difficulties, there were a number of delays before he arrived at her home but she was really understanding and always remained pleasant. Cheers, I hope you enjoy having him~

8. great person to buy from. even when Nolavon sent it out late she was so kind and let me know. :) the cloak is also exactly as she said!

9. Glad it arrived safely! Hope you like the shoes and extra gifts too.

10. I sold a jacket to nolavon.She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.^0^

11. Nolavon participated in my Dollmore group order, and everything went smoothly. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to deal with. Thank you!

12. Just got my dream outfit from Nolavon a luts baskilisk set. This seller let me do a layaway for a expensive outfit and was easy going about waiting for payments to clear paypal. Would buy from again. Super fast shipping as well thanks so much.

13. I participated in a Heliot split with nolavon. She kept me up todate with ordering and payment info, and PM'ed me periodically during the loooooong wait for him to let me know whether or not the shipping info had changed. There were some slight issues in shipping him from her to me, but they were no one's fault and she was great about letting me know what was happening and why.
      When I was unable to keep my Heliot head from the split, I gave her first option to purchase him. She quickly agreed to purchase him from me. She was quick with payment and good with communication.

Not only did I find a lovely split partner, I feel like I've gained a friend on DoA as well. I would definitely recommend her as a split partner or buyer.

14. i bought some Heliot hooves from Nolavon and she is a fantastic person to buy from. super nice, with fantastic communication and she shipped fast! i would definitely buy from her again X3

thank you!! <3

15. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. ^__^

16. I purchased a Romantic Heliot head from Nolavon and it arrived quickly and safely. :D Absolutely no worries here.

17. I purchased a male, white skin Super Gem Male body from Novalon. She was receptive to my offer and excellent with communication. There were a few complications in shipping at no fault of her own, but she was eager to do what she could to solve the issues at hand and the body arrived safe and sound and I couldn't be happier that it did! She's even going to draw a picture of my first boy for me, hehe.

A very, very sweet girl. Very understanding and patient.

18. nolavon bought Sadol outfit set from me. She paid very quickly and has very good communication. Thank you for everything. :XD:

19. Hi I took part in a split hosted by Nolavon

Everything went well

Thank you

20. I joined a split for a Beyla's head with Nolavon. What a great transaction! Good communication and everything went smoothly. ^_^ Professional yet friendly. Also when Beyla finally arrived she sent the head to me with what has to be the best packing job ever! And omg! Beyla is so adorable! XD So glad I got the faceup. Thanks again! :D