1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nolavon

Apr 6, 2007

1. Participated in a SOOM MD split for Beyla clothes. Kept up to date and the package arrived well, thanks!

2. Great split experience! Nolavon kept up communication, shipped a well-packaged package and I couldn't be happier. Thanks!

3. Did a trade of a Bygg horn for a Beyla horn with Nolavon. Sent the package out quickly, and packed very well... even though USPS misinterpreted the meaning of the word 'priority'.

:P

Wonderful trade member!

4. Dear nolavon purchased a motorcycle model from me, was quick with communication and paid on time with no problems whatsoever! Great to sell to ^ ^

5. Joined a group order for Luts from Novalon. Very helpful in answering questions, and kept updating throughout the wait time for items. Will definitely recommend!

6. Joined the Luts GO;
      She was extreeemely understanding when my computer was put out of commission unexpectedly and handled everything very well. She was also very good communication and updates.

7. Was part of the recent Quickie LUTS GO... she handled the GO very well. I would enter a GO with her again in the future.. excellent communication, fast delivery of items after arrival from company to GO participants. Worked with members in GO who had computer issues and such...

8. Just finished a wonderful transaction with Nolavon. She bought a pair of Soom Alk wings from me. She paid quickly, kept great communication and was an overall pleasant person to deal with. Thank you for the smooth transaction and enjoy your wings!

9. I bought a pair of jeans from Nolavon. They were shipped fast and the transaction was easy and flawess! The jeans are awesome! I would buy from Nolavon anytime! Thank you!!!:)

10. I bought a pair of sneakers and had a very pleasant transaction with excellent communication.

11. I purchase a trechcoat from Novalon - the convo was nice, very patient, the shipping service just great and the coat arrived exactly as described. Thank you!

12. Hello! I purchased a Chalco wig from Nolavon! She's been great throughout, excellent communication, I thoroughly recommend her for transactions, and I'm sure we'll do business again, thank-you so much! ^ ^

.hlp

13. I bought an Amber wig off of Novalon~ She's very friendly to work with, and responded very quickly! Packaging was in tip top shape and my dolls love the wig to death! ^-^ i'd be most happy to work with you again! Thanks!! :blush

14. I bought a SD Luts dusty rose jacket, SD Dollmore skull skirt, and LE SD Souldoll fur boots from nolavon. She shipped quickly and everything arrived just as described. Would definitely do business with again!

15. A Repeat Customer for my Tibetan Wool Wigs.
      I would definately recommend.
      Thanks again Novalon

16. Nolavon purchased my Soom Glot and it was a fantastic transaction. She paid earlier than she said she would, was very friendly and communicative, and kept a great sense of humor when USPS decided to send Glot on a bit of a long trip to it's final destination.

I would happily sell to or buy from Nolavon anytime.

THANK YOU!!

17. Just bought a sweet little Bambicrony doll from nolavon and she even sent a little gift....thanks!
      AJ

18. I sold a SOOM Bygg head and horn to nolavon. She was awesome to deal with. Paid quickly, all communication was friendly, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived.

Thank you for the great transaction, nolavon! :)

19. Sold a customised handmade furwig to nolavon. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

20. I bought a BEAUTIFUL Iplehouse Lee from Nolavon. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish! Excellent communication, too! I would highly recommend her as a seller.